1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your t9 stats here!

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Lady Auoraustralis, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Lyu

Lyu Plushie DarkKnight 62 NA

For now yeah , it's almost 100% and it does nice screenshot effect since also got S:forechop x)

Conflama and Ascaeldor like this.
  2. Aastrid

One more level then I can finally post the stats, wohoo!

Ascaeldor likes this.
  3. Aastrid

ll Valegro (Unicorn) didn't relearn FC in the last three levels so here are his final stats/skills. I used 11 coupons while levelling overall!

Shame his brake took a dive but he did learn 1%-1.3% on each stat on the last level which took him over the 150 brake threshold - with gear

His stats with +6 Gran Verre and a +7 Gran Verre shoe along with a costume are: 164% speed, 162.1% accel, 158.4% turn and 150.6% brake (shown in the 2nd picture)

He used to be a T8E so hes beaten all the stats apart from accel which is only 0.5% less (comparing no gears)

I'm overall very happy how he turned out :)

Stats.jpg

Stats with gear.jpg

#63 Aastrid, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  4. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

I told you he needed extra long cause he's gonna be amazing <3

Nyrante and Ascaeldor like this.
  5. Aastrid

Sid! <3

311953029794365440.png

Sidina and Ascaeldor like this.
  6. Tealsky

beauty of a stabby <3 Grats!!!! <3 <3 <3

Sidina and Ascaeldor like this.
  7. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

2018-04-08_124228672.JPG

So this is the result how my Pegi turned out:

removed fore chops 4 times during leveling him and in the end he learned it again. I used 13 skill coupons in total.

When he reached lvl 27 he learned fore chop the final time as skill 22 and so I decided to remove the horse custome to lower the chance for him to learn the remaining two skills which I didn't want at all.

Well he could have become a bit faster but in general I'm happy with him now I'm unsure if I should remove fore chop again as he seems to like that skill so much :)

Tealsky, Pegacorn, Caylea and 5 others like this.
  8. Hagrid

Hagrid Yodobashi Warrior 60 NA

My peggy is finally LVL30! (Will upload more pics with the trainer).
    I'm pretty happy with stats. Got exactly as many skills as I wanted, only missing normal sideways, roar, s:fc, s:hk but that's gonna change pretty soon (14 failstacks on normal sideways)

Attached Files:

Pegacorn, Caylea, Eneayo and 3 others like this.
  9. BOTLexa

Hi everyone !
    My dear chicken-pony turned lvl 30 finally :D (Don't mind his name, it was a dare between some of my friends xD)
    I do not really know if he is good or not, I think he is average in speed and trash for turn/brake LEL
    But meh it's a peggy o/
    [​IMG]
    He learned 23 skills at lvl 25 , I switched caution for sideways at lvl 30 and he was perfect then :D
    [​IMG]
    Cheers O/

Tealsky, Caylea, Eneayo and 3 others like this.
  10. Hagrid

Hagrid Yodobashi Warrior 60 NA

Heya,
    Trainer's and horse's screenshot as promised. Also changed the fc and hk for sideways and roar. I kinda wanted to keep caution as I sometimes noticed that when you glide towards to edge of the cliff and your double jump fails (dunno why but, yea experienced it failing couple of times) you would fall down and that would greatly extend your time to get from point A to B. Might change it in future, but none of the FC, HK, S:FC. S:HK is any good lol. Well anyways I'm happy how it turned out. No best stats, but I like how well rounded it is, like everything is higher then average. Can't wait to test her in node wars!
    [​IMG]

Tealsky, Caylea, Ascaeldor and 2 others like this.
  11. S2Camille

I'm not new here, just under a new name. =)
    My double-surprise boy reached 30, yesterday!
    12 coupons used, and has all 24 skills.
    Lothyjpg.jpg

Tealsky, Conflama, Nicottia and 3 others like this.
  12. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Oh wow! That is a fast one! Does he has horseshoes equipped maybe? :o And congratz to this super smart Uni <3

Fuddle likes this.
  13. S2Camille

Nope, he's nekid. XD I was surprised, too. This is him with my +10 storm shoe. lothwstorm.png

Kumiho, Tealsky, Caylea and 5 others like this.
  14. Alshea

stats.jpg [​IMG]

Hit the big 30 today! Used maybe 11 skill change coupons. Plenty speedy for me~

15. Maevan

[​IMG]
    We're lvl 30 now and well, feeling lucky again, speedy girl she is and clever, too.
    I have all skills now (keeping them too for nice screenshots) and used approx. 7 coupons.
    The trick with forgetting courser's spirit saved my life in the last 10 levels.

Now Im busy with training all dem skills ... v.v
    Market price is a little more than 4 billion silver.

Kumiho, Tealsky, Conflama and 8 others like this.
  16. Ziker

forum.PNG
    hi there, I am currently leveling my T9.

I can confirm that Courser's Spirit has 100% chance every time your horse level up, so I waited till level 15 and after that kept changing Courser's Spirit every level, at level 25 I currently have 21 skill

Tealsky likes this.
  17. Namoo

my stabby pony's final stats:
    76e0aba6aefb19bd57708220579299dd.jpg
    her stats aren't anything exceptional but with gear I can reach 159% speed and over 150% brake, which the brake stat is all that mattered to me. I was kinda hoping I could reach 160% speed with gear but from lvl 29 > 30 her speed literally only went up by .1%!
    d40333841e82005206c40c245547bee5.png
    Overall I love her to bits and in a way, I'm gonna miss leveling her (though running around the map aimlessly for hours does take a toll eventually). In total, I used 16 coupons and I rerolled Caution at lvl 26 to get Instant Accel which I'm very happy she didn't end up relearning. I'm gonna be getting rid of Fore chop next when I can afford the deletion coupon D:< as you can see from the trained % of Fore chop compared to Hind kick, I've already chopped my way over a lot of sand dunes...

18. RamblingRose

Grats Namoo. I have no idea why they cannot change the forechop and instant accel so that ia remains F and forechop is Shift F or something like that There is no reason why we all have to give up a skill when it could be simple to fix as FC can be useful skill as well. This laziness on the devs part is baffling.

Conflama likes this.
  19. Namoo

yeah that's something i think about all the time. even if they don't want to change the key command themselves, can't they give us the option to rebind horse skills or simply lock the skill when we don't want to use it, like class skills?

Conflama and Tealsky like this.
  20. Tealsky

Wow amazing stats <3 love your dream horse :)

Conflama likes this.