1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your t9 stats here!

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Lady Auoraustralis, Dec 15, 2017.

1. RamblingRose

Very thankful for the horse exp event and the discounted skill change coupons. Used 5, probably could have done with less, she had 24 skills at level 25 and I used Courser Spirit to switch out. Happy with this horse, lots of fun!!. My best t8E has slightly faster speed and accel but ofc her turn and especially brake is nowhere near as good. Good luck to everyone attempting.

chandra3.JPG

2. mojoeeee

t9stat.jpg
    Quite happy with his turnout <3
    Speed: 160.5% Turn: 140.6%
    Accel: 162.0% Brake: 143.9%
    ~Caellian, FalkaAnCraite

#82 mojoeeee, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  3. Nua

Nua EU

sooo finally lvl 30 this morning :) she missed : both sideway skills , fore chop and caution 2018-08-14_293879159.JPG 2018-08-14_284014855.JPG

Caylea, Eneayo, Tealsky and 3 others like this.
  4. MissJolteon

MissJolteon Lahn 60 EU

I finally finished leveling my girl - took me a while out of private reasons but I couldn't be more happy with her. At this point right now I can push her stats quite high with +5 blue gear but I'm still missing the stirrups so I can't say how her brake stats will be with it.
    She learned all 24 skills, I only used 7 coupons and she surprised from the beginning with how she learned all these rare skills first and left me alone waiting for IA as her last skill. Her value is great, it surprised me how high it is.
    Overall she is just perfect and I love her <3

upload_2018-9-2_3-42-59.png

Furlozza, Eneayo, mojoeeee and 5 others like this.
  5. Yinsu

Finished leveling her two days ago. In the end, she did turn out a little bit faster than my first Pegasus, but she is still pretty slow compared to other flying chickens I saw here. I swapped out CS between Level 12 and Level 21 7 times and let her learn Quick Stop, Charge and CS naturally after that. I am not sad about the missing caution xD

Overall I am pretty pleased with the result.

Azaria Pegasus.JPG

Tealsky, RamblingRose, Eneayo and 4 others like this.
  6. Dado

[​IMG]

got it at 25fs

Eneayo, Tealsky, Caylea and 2 others like this.
  7. MoragMacintyre

2018-09-16_111024425.JPG Captuffe.PNG Capture.PNG My unicorn did awaken last sunday , after five attempts . she is now fully levelled and has 22/24 skills . Speed / brake / turn / accel. are not amazing , but i'm so happy i got her after only 5 tries that i wont complain at all !

i need to change fore chop to S:instant accel. but it will have to wait a bit since i already used a lot of coupons as i was levelling her ( i changed spirit of courser each time , sadly at level 22 and 23 she did not get any skill )

#87 MoragMacintyre, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    Eneayo, Tulincarchta and Ascaeldor like this.
  8. PORKCABBAGE

where is my UNICORN!

Attached Files:

• s1.png
      s1.png
      File size:
      306.4 KB
      Views:
    • s2.png
      s2.png
      File size:
      304.6 KB
      Views:
    • s3.png
      s3.png
      File size:
      311.1 KB
      Views:
    • s4.png
      s4.png
      File size:
      304.7 KB
      Views:
    • s5.png
      s5.png
      File size:
      310.3 KB
      Views:
    • s6.png
      s6.png
      File size:
      321.5 KB
      Views:
  9. Escapism

How the f do you guys all get 24 skills on your t9?

Mine is at lvl 24 now and has 17 skills... it will turn out a complete potato, hasnt learned anything new for 5 levels now.

I branded it at lvl 1, its wearing a costume, my training is prof, and i got more than enough skill reset coupons in advance to try the fore chop reset method on it while levelling, but its even refusing to re-learn fore chop, it hasnt even learned damn caution yet .... Im literally done with this game.

10. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

You're supposed to swap out Courser's Spirit (it has it at level 1). If it learns it back, swap it again. (It is still RNG, but it is a better method than the Fore Chop version).

#90 Ventesa, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Furlozza and Caylea like this.
  11. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

I had the same problem with my Pegi. Level 21 and 15 skills. It started learning skills again after I swapped Courser Spirit. It's 26 now with 20 skills. Even with T9 the game forces you to use Coupons... :|

Caylea likes this.
  12. Yinsu

My Uni is currently trolling me as well. Level 15 now, but instead of relearning Courser's Spirit she got a different skill three times. I don't mind saving the coupons at all, just worried that in later levels she will decide that not relearning CS would be a thing...:|

Ascaeldor and Caylea like this.
  13. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Don‘t worry :) Mine learned drift and S IA. Still no courser spirit. But since this is my third T9 I am used to it. It will relearn it and be a smart fluffy uni

Kumiho and Ascaeldor like this.
  14. Escapism

Well thanks I start trying that now instead of Fore Chop. Theres still a chance for it to end up with 23 skills, which is still perfect without caution. Wish i knew that earlier though. Or even better: I wish horsebreeding, especially t9 training, wouldnt be just yet another cashgrab.

I was already getting suspicious at the very early levels that the skill priority for t9 werent the same as for t1-8, as the very first skill it learned at lvl 2 was sideways (the otherwise rarest skill of all by far, even rarer then dual seat from my experience). But it still hasnt learned caution at 24, and learned fore chop for the first time at around 17-18.

Ascaeldor and Ventesa like this.
  15. Yinsu

Yea, I should be used to it as well since this is also my third T9.
    But I did FC method on the first one, because CS method was not a thing back then and my second T9 relearned CS pretty much every level I swapped it out.
    This one also stubbornly refused to learn ANY kind of skill four times already, which had me think she was intending to potatoe out on me xD

16. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Nuuuu it will be a smart one!!

Ascaeldor likes this.
  17. Ventesa

Ventesa Vexferel Tamer 61 NA

Goodluck! But I'm sure your Dreamhorse will turn out great here on out <3. And yeah I've noticed as well that Dreamhorses are pretty strange when it comes to learning Caution :o. In fact, when Pegasus first released I wasn't able to glide with my weapon drawn if my Pegasus had Caution (so no aerial combat until I got rid of Caution). I don't know if that is still the case however.

Edit: :D At least Pegasus no longer instantly dies on landing from glide like it did the first two months it was here lol (talk about being somewhat disappointed the first two weeks I had mine...)

#97 Ventesa, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  18. Ascaeldor

Finally done with SemperFi since it took me ages to level him. At 30 I swapped out FC for Sideways and I used 9 Coupons in total starting at Level 21 when he only had 15 skills D:<

T9PegasusSemperFi.jpg

Kumiho, Jessy Jess, Nuonii and 5 others like this.
  19. Jessy Jess

At 32 FS it finally worked and luckily Diné as I wished!
    dreamdine.jpg
    price.PNG

#99 Jessy Jess, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Kumiho, MissJolteon, Caylea and 5 others like this.
  20. Ascaeldor

And here's the last Pegasus (so far). CarpeNoctem was leveling a bit faster, maybe because I don't got stuck every 5 mins. Used 5 Coupons on him and swapped again FC for S:IA at Level 30 :)

T9PegasusCarpeNoctem.jpg

Jessy Jess, MissJolteon, Nua and 2 others like this.