1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your t9 stats here!

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Lady Auoraustralis, Dec 15, 2017.

1. stefanbourson

2. Bamibambam

Finally level 30. <3 Serein was a T8B courser and got 20/24 skills, so i had to reroll for s: sprint and s: sideways move. :) 2018-11-18_362055647.JPG

stefanbourson and Ascaeldor like this.
  3. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

2018-12-17_419507945.JPG

so finally had the time to finish my little Lady

used 6 Coupons for swapping courser spirit and then she ended up with all the skills and is a bit faster like her brother

My first Peggy Aeolus and she had the same parents ;)

#123 Eneayo, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Bamibambam, Ascaeldor and Kumiho like this.
  4. Mizzy

Im rather dissapointed, my Unicorn reached such bad base stats. Im still deciding if I should reroll cause I have never seen a horse with such bad stats here. :(

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Shayla, Ascaeldor and Caylea like this.
  5. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Oh no :( I am sorry.... I would reroll if I were you. In case you can effort it. Since you seem to care for the stats. It can't get worse :/

Shayla likes this.
  6. Mizzy

The thing is my T8 had a speed of 156 with the steel horseshoe. This uni reached 155. So its not even better imo. But well with good luck comes bad luck I guess. :(

Ascaeldor, Shayla and Caylea like this.
  7. Caylea

Caylea Lycatris DarkKnight 62 EU

Nobody that worked so hard for a dreamhorse deserves such bad stats.... In case you decide to reroll I wish you best of luck!

Ascaeldor likes this.
  8. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

So sorry to see this :( I had to reroll my pegasus, she ended up with 150.8% speed at level 25 and people just told me to stop and reroll, since I had a T8E with 160% fully geared I was so disappointed to see her even slower than my t8. I recommend doing that if you can afford it, watch it closely and record each level up. The item is 20% off at the moment.

9. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

[​IMG]

Unfortunately got 0.1% speed at levels 29 and 30, but I'm satisfied <3

Caylea, Ascaeldor and Mizzy like this.
  10. Uxus

Uxus Wizard 62 EU

2018-11-21_328181143.JPG
    21Skills i am fine :)

Caylea, Eneayo and Ascaeldor like this.
  11. RamblingRose

I am probably in the minority here but I would not reroll a t9, primarily because of the real life money involved. I have already spent enough thank you, on these horses and I do feel that every T9 should have the same GREAT stats and not more of this rng stuff.

I also don't think a few percentages here and there in stats are that big of a difference as these are not race horses. They are horses with special skills that no other tier horse has.

I have had a t9 for almost a year now (3 atm) and in all that time I have had plenty of people message me about my horse - what do they ask? How many fs did it take? No one has ever asked what its stats were. :)

Otoh, if you have the money and it is really important to you, then do what makes you happy. This is a game, we are meant to enjoy it and everyone is different. Having said that, I hope it doesn't encourage BDO to dumb the t9 stats in order to encourage reroll purchases!!! :)

Ventesa, Eneayo, Caylea and 2 others like this.
  12. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

Agree with you I wasn't going to reroll mine, but I was extremely upset (enough that I kinda cried, lol embarrassing) so one of my friends gave me some money for pearls to buy the item >< I had tried really hard for the horse and just was really disappointed to see it's stats, I felt really down because I somehow managed to get bottom of the bucket. I know people don't ask for stats, but it's more of a personal fulfillment, you kinda want the horse to be better than your old, it's just unfortunate that the reset costs like 15 dollars. lol

Eneayo and RamblingRose like this.
  13. Shy0

i feel for you. i really hate it when players work so hard, are screwed over by bad rng and then need to pay money to re-rng. f*** kashkaopitalism!

Shayla likes this.
  14. KAOSxGaming

It's not bad, but not the best either. Might re-roll it tbh.

Screenshot_17.png

15. RamblingRose

My 3rd peggy, 12 fs. If it had been my only t9 after mega fs, I would have cried early on and probably slunk to the pearl abyss cash shop and given them the money needed to reroll in pennies. BUT she wasn't and my other two are great and she did get 23 skills, missing S;Sides at the end which i got after switching caution. And most importantly, she glides!

Believe me, I was relieved to break 156 on both stats because she leveled like she thought she was a t7. .1, .3, .2 etc.
    The original courser was my first t8e a lovely horse called ElendilStar (Tolkien reference) - I used loyalties for a name change when it became clear she was not a stellar horse and she is now Lindel, which if you read the description, kinda suits her as a peggy!.

+From Welsh origins meaning 'Beautiful One' or 'Beautiful Girl'.
    Girls who are lucky enough to have the name Lindel are wonderful people, generous and loyal. They tend to over-think things and worry too much, but are thoughtful and loving. Creative and arty, they are always thinking up brilliant new ideas which others don't quite understand. She is sometimes thought to be vague, but this is a misconception, she is usually just off on another plane of thought. She is highly intelligent and articulate, with a gift for language."

2018-12-17_142679985.JPG

Caylea, Oceansky and Ascaeldor like this.
  16. Erisim

Erisim Witch 62 NA

I've never been this lucky with horse stats so I just wanted to share :)
    He unfortunately didn't make the 150.1% brake cap, but I still love him regardless!

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

And here's my newest T9, Infernum (who was planned for Doom, hence the name). Only 4 coupons used, since he loved to not relearn Courser Spirit instead everything else most of the time. As always I swapped out FC and got Drift at level 30 <3
    T9UnicornInfernum.jpg

Furlozza, Digi_Assassin, Nua and 4 others like this.
  18. Erisim

Erisim Witch 62 NA

Beautiful pic as always! <3
    Congrats!! The unicorn is well deserved ^^

Ascaeldor likes this.
  19. RamblingRose

This is Angel with my archer. 4th peggy, got it a week or so ago at 27 fs. Was going to save those all for Doom but got bored so just kept giving Gula mats as I got them. I did try to sell this horse at level 3 but she just sat on the mp so decided to level it and then sell. Her stats ended up being ok esp brake and better than another pegasus, Lindel who is in this thread, but I kept checking the market and the t9s just arent selling. So. ....confession time....I sold Lindel to the Imperial Vendor. :( Never ever thought I would do that but her sale proceeds got me a Vells heart which means I don't have to do that glitch fest ever again.
    And after reset tonight, everyone gets a free T8. .....and I see the pearl shop has a horse leveling package. No surprise there!

upload_2019-3-27_17-27-21.png

Ascaeldor, Kumiho and Digi_Assassin like this.
  20. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin Lahn 62 NA

I never thought I'd read such a thing either! One of the hardest grinds in the game sold off to an NPC.

I will admit though, I would have done the same thing in your position so don't feel too bad!

Ascaeldor likes this.