1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your tier 8 horses stats at level 30 (new sheet)

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Lady Minuit, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit Whanau Kunoichi 58 NA

Hello,

I was looking for stats and prices on T8 horses at level 30, and although we had a spreadsheet in the old forum, it wasn't being updated anymore and it also didn't include the price, so I decided to compile the data in a new spreadsheet here:
    BDO - Results for Level 30 Tier 8 Horses - NA/EU - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l7qklMrjBw9oCRP6a2f-6GU4mG-CExX6xpu_F10_mdw/edit?usp=sharing

Note that I did not include the Stamina and HP for now, as I feel it isn't really anything people look for in a horse and most of them are fairly similar anyway. If you feel this should be included, or any other data or statistics, please feel free to let me know here please. Also if there is any error, let me know and I'll update it.

I'll keep updating the sheet with new statistics and will try to add graphs for more of a visual overview. I am not as familiar with Google Sheet as I am with Excel, so sorry if this doesn't look better and takes some time to perfect it.

Please share your T8 stats here or on the old forum, and I'll make sure to add them to the list!

I also posted the link in the original thread Your T8 Horses Stats at lv 30 and on the Year 2 Mega Horse Breeding Thread for more visibility.

Thank you.

Here is the old forum thread and sheet for your reference:
    Post: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/109407-your-t8-horses-stats-at-lv-30/&page=1
    Sheet: T8 Horses Stats/Skills - Lv 30 - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YHSI65qeSB5b4FIaXP9YyimOVh2TPkM6j_cMHvKR6lo/edit#gid=0

#1 Lady Minuit, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
    willsaf, Selyne, Sad Panda and 5 others like this.
  2. Shaynae

I will try to get a price on him today if I'm up to it.

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  3. Aeryeen

These are mine. I think I posted most of them in the old thread. Chispita (T8D) had 16 skills, but I deleted Forechop.

Capucinno stats 30.PNG Chispita stats 30.PNG Cuchilinda stats 30.PNG Sunset stats 30.PNG Supernova stats 30.PNG Toxito stats 30.PNG

Nirvana 30.PNG -> Nirvana, female with 14 skills, T8A level 30

4. Lady Minuit

Sad Panda likes this.
  5. Aeryeen

Well, actually I have very few compared with our most famous horse breeders <3 My statistics are 2 T8 in 27 boxes (7%) and 13% T8 success with breedings. Let's try to get more so we can update the doc :D :D :D

2 people like this.
  6. PandoraRose

Rose will of course be death reset before I breed her, haha.. had some mishaps in Valencia and with road bandits during Bheg. Rose is T8D(though I believe that is already noted on the sheet). Will post my 3rd T8 once I get her to 30.
    [​IMG]
    Rose is missing S: Sideways, Roar, and Fore Chop.
    Lilith is missing Fore Chop, Instant Accel, Sideways, S: Sideways

7. Lady Minuit

Just to mention, I had made a mistake for calculating the increase in price on one of the horses (I had doubled it but the price shown was already the updated price) so there is a new maximum price (which is lower now).
    The new most expensive horse recorded is ViribusUnitis at 274,550,048: trainer @Ascaeldor.
    Also just saw I had 2 cappuccino so I removed 1 cause they were the same ones from @Aeryeen.

#7 Lady Minuit, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
    Sad Panda likes this.
  8. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

All mine (Only B is my courser)
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 59 EU

After reviewing your spread sheet I´ve noticed some deviations. These are my T8´s, all of them have been posted in the old T8 thread. Please note I also added the missing skills of every horse and a screenshot of the new price. All horses have full breeds and 0 deaths.
    T8Stats1.JPG
    T8Stats2.JPG

#9 Ascaeldor, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  10. Lady Minuit

Thanks everyone for the posts I've added and done the corrections!
    Let me know if you notice anything else.
    As for @Ascaeldor, you do have a lot of coursers! that's pretty cool :D
    Also I need to highlight @Rinel's achievement on the lowest valued T8! :D You got a good potato production here! Anyway, if you happen to have their names and skills that would be appreciated.
    upload_2017-4-10_9-38-3.png
    Thanks!

Edit: I've added the death count and breeds columns for a better understanding of how the price work for those that are interested in these stats.
    Edit 2: added the male/female value.

#10 Lady Minuit, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  11. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

[​IMG]
    0 death for all my t8

2 people like this.
  12. Horse Breeder Ralphy

My latest...

T8E with 15 skills. Only missing skills are Fore-Chop, Roar, Caution, and S:Front-Kick.

bdoMarshmallowFinalResults.png

5 people like this.
  13. Tergar

Tergar Witch 58 EU

Well, just finished leveling my tire8 so here is the result. One re roll so far - caution in to S:HindKick, I'm still considering if I want to go for more re rolls - 15 skills is not super smart, but she has all but one courser skill... May be worth it :) She still has her breeds intact.

HorsesBD_Storm.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add that her name is Storm (all my exchange horses tend to be named after weather effects :D) and that at the moment she has no death - I'm keeping her stabled until I have a chance to breed her.

#13 Tergar, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
    4 people like this.
  14. Sad Panda

15. Lady Minuit

Updated the sheet and also added a graph for male/female ratio. There is almost exactly 1/3 female for 2/3 males. Looks like some T6 males won't breed anytime soon.

#15 Lady Minuit, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
    Sad Panda likes this.
  16. Aeryeen

As I said the other day, let's get more! :D

This one was the one I got from the breedings in my last pictures. This is her price with all the breedings left:

llamita sell.PNG

Good horse, but not courser again and she's not better than my main. 16 skills, missing the ones below:

Llamita 30.PNG

I don't even know what to do with her :oops:

2 people like this.
  17. Angiel

14 skills.
    Misses: Sideways move, S:sideways move, S:Instant Accel, S:Front Kick, S:Back Kick, Fore Chop

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  18. Lady Minuit

Updated with yours, but if you have the name of your horse would be nice too.
    Tx!

@Aeryeen Nice T8! So close to being a courser.

Sad Panda likes this.
  19. RamblingRose

I think you are missing Elendilstar from mine. Her screen is below but the price is not right because she is a courser and the screen was taken before the price hike. She has 16 skills. Great work btw and ty for doing this.
    Also I usually use coupons at 30 (after I see if it is worth it) but screenshots were often taken before I did that. My coursers are AmberRose, Snow, Draco, Elendilstar and Valentino. Some I sold to guildies became coursers, but that was their money! I have 2 T8Ds and one T8E to start leveling and will post here when done.

Elendilstar price.JPG

2 people like this.
  20. Horse Breeder Ralphy

[edit] Oops, posted in wrong thread.