1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post your tier 8 horses stats at level 30 (new sheet)

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Lady Minuit, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Jezirea

Mister Cali, was a good boy, used 4 coupons to increase skills while leveling, (17/19) Used Two more to attempt courser,But he is still missing S:Lateral. Also missing Forechop

Attached Files:

2. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

@Lady Minuit what happened with old list? Oo this new black list has less horses and no price:(

3. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit DeMinuit Kunoichi 61 NA

It should be the same. No change on my side. Maybe you have applied a filter by accident?

4. Rinel

Rinel Wizard 60 EU

I checked the wrong link xD

Lady Minuit likes this.
  5. shiratoriryuuko

My p2w T8B has gotten to lvl30. 19 skills. I swapped caution out for S: forechop.
    [​IMG]

Blessing, Sidina, Lyu and 4 others like this.
  6. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

T8B girl I leveled on my wagon. I wanted to breed her for T8E attempts, but she turned out nice. Swapped FC 5x during leveling and she ended up with 19/20 skills. Just missing FC.
    All resets available.

2017-09-17_8230791.JPG

Tergar, yssi, Ascaeldor and 5 others like this.
  7. Aastrid

Wow!

Just finished levelling Freyja a T8D Female!

I used 2 skill changes (both times to get rid of FC!) She is only missing FC/Sprint/Sideways & Two Seater! but dang she is a fast horse! with my +10 storm gear she hits 160% accel exactly and 157.7% speed.

My first ever bred T8 female turned out very good :)

P.S my second ever horse to reach 16 skills!

Freyja Lvl 30 Stats.PNG

eitheldin, Tergar, AdiTenshi and 7 others like this.
  8. Jezirea

I forgot to snap him full breeds.... This is Jumper, he did alright, 15/20 skills missing the ones shown and two seater ( Lateral Moving, Caution, S:IA, S:Lateral and Twoseater)

Attached Files:

Tergar, Lyu and Milinia like this.
  9. RamblingRose

No coupons unless specified, three were potato horses I have put off finishing leveling. And as always, TIA to Lady Minuit and helpers for doing this!
    Antares, T8A, 14 skills, missing: IA, Lateral, Roar, S:IA, S:Lateral, Two seater ( an embarassment to T8As everywhere)
    Blackberry, T8C: 16 skills, missing SA, Roar, Caution spent a few coupons in the 20s just cuz i love the Cs.
    Shogun, T8A: 15 skills, missing Caution, lateral, S:IA, S:Lateral, 2 seater
    Cherokee, T8B: 13 skills, missing Sprint, IA, Dash, Lateral, Caution, S:FC. S:Lateral

Attached Files:

10. Tergar

Tergar Witch 58 EU

Ok, I have been missing for a couple of days and my horse records are a mess... But I'm sorting things out and putting everything in it's rightful place :) Here are a few horses I haven't posted yet - for a bit I was so disappointed with continuous failures that "out of sight out of mind" was my go to policy on newly leveled ones... But eventually I did cheer up :)

HorsesBD_Sumrak.jpg
    The main reason for the latest bound of horse related angst :D It seams I'm just not allowed to have a good 8C...

HorsesBD_Blizzard.jpg
    HorsesBD_Rosegold.jpg
    HorsesBD_Orion.jpg
    The last 3 where a breeding trio, and spoiler! :D Gave me not one but two 8Es that I'm leveling atm :)

eitheldin, Eneayo, Lyu and 4 others like this.
  11. Ninjapretel

I have leveled 3 T8s to 30 and all of them have ended up as complete potatos (15 or fewer skills, none with any of sprint/IA/S:IA/Drift)
    Is it worth branding a horse? Do they actually learn significantly more skills?
    Is it also worth resetting skills as the horse levels up (Ex, caution, forechop) for the chance of learning a better skill
    Does getting rid of a skill that has a high learn chance make it so the horse is more likely to learn yet another skill? Is this how people get 19 or 20 skill horses?

12. RamblingRose

I have bred over 50 T8s, the following is just my own opinion based on what I have seen.

Some horses just won't learn many skills, or if they do learn any, it will be the common ones and possibly drift and roar...they are the true potatoes. You can try to get them extra skills with premium appearance change coupons and skill change coupons but it is going to be expensive. Not worth it, for me.
    Your average T8 will probably learn around 15 and that too, is going to take lots of $ to fix.

If you get a horse that has ten or more skills at level 15, you have a horse you can work with particularly if it has learned some of the premium courser skills by that point. ie) sprint, instant accel, S:instant accel, drift (most important skills for a T8 are instant accel and S:instant accel because without those, many of the T7s are actually better). Then you can take a look at using skill change coupons. The theory is that it is easier for a horse to learn FC, HK and Caution. IF you switch one of the out, especially when you already have all of them, you have a good chance at a better skill and then the horse will potentially relearn the weak skill again and you can continue to skill change it. Thus, the theory goes, gaining more skills than the horse would have learned on its own if you had done nothing. But it means opening your wallet. Some people use the premium appearance pearl shop items at 900 pearls for about a one in four chance at another skill. You can even use those when your horse is level 30. The general consensus is that branding doesn't really work, but some people claim it does.....

Getting a horse that has 16 or 17 skills can be hard, as you have found out. There are numerous T8s showing up on the market now that are not bad horses at all, most have been bred out but many have a decent number of skills. You might be better off just buying one of those and saving yourself a lot of time, and then using the money you would have spent on breed resets, on skill change coupons to just p2w that courser.

My experience has been that almost all horses that have made it to courser status have used at least a couple of coupons. I have two that were naturals but that is extremely rare. I am riding one right now who is level 24 with 16 skills and has everything but charge, sideways, S:sideways and two seater. I don't use coupons anymore as I have enough great horses so it will be interesting to see if this one learns anymore on its own.

Hope rng is with you and best of luck. There is a link to a guide a person wrote based on their experience on HOW TO SKILL CHANGE. I think you can find it in the sticky threads under community spotlight, in the compendium one.

SillySin, SpeedMetal, Milinia and 2 others like this.
  13. Nyrante

Nyrante Neecros Warrior 61 EU

T8B mare, Obsidius
    wagon leveled without costume, swapped a skill once, never learned it back (FC)
    She is missing: FC, Sideways, S:Sideways, 2-Seater, 16 skills in total
    All breeds & resets available

2017-09-26_41355830.JPG

Ascaeldor, Tergar, SpeedMetal and 4 others like this.
  14. Ninjapretel

Thanks for the advice.
    It really does seem like P2W is the only _reliable_ way to get T8 coursers.

Is two seater needed for T8 Courser?
    I only see the T8 Courser skills listed on some guides as:
    1. Charge
    2. Drift
    3. Sprint
    4. Instant Accel
    5. Sideways Move
    6. S: Instant Accel
    7. S: Sideways Move

15. Tergar

Tergar Witch 58 EU

Well, not as bad as it could have been! :) 3 skills to courser and 15 in total, will post her sister when I'm done with her :)

HorsesBD_Novia.jpg

Ascaeldor, Eneayo, eitheldin and 7 others like this.
  16. Wishful_Drinking

I wanted a little bit more from Jezebel, but Jezebel had her own ideas.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

T7E

Missing Skills: Fore Chop, Sprint, Sideways, S:Sideways
    Branded with two tentative (and pointless) Chop Swaps. She was fussy from the start, but she gave me two T8 foals, so I'm happy.

Blessing, Lyu, Ascaeldor and 3 others like this.
  17. AdiTenshi

AdiTenshi Valkyrie 61 EU

Hello everyone,

I'm glad to introduce you my new courser :

Tabun.png

Her name is Tabun, meaning "maybe" in japanese (yes, she came from an exchange).
    I was very lucky with the coupons, she learned fore chop only 3 times when levelling, and at 30 I used another coupon (swapping start accel). She could have learned fore chop back, but no, she prefered to learn S:Sideways :D
    The missing skills are : fore chop, start accel, S:hind kick and 2-seater.

I will try the awakening on this horse (... one day, when I will have everything ready...), as my other courser is my one and only T8C (I prefer to keep the T8C).

Ascaeldor, Tergar, Lyu and 4 others like this.
  18. Tergar

Tergar Witch 58 EU

Aaaand Novia's sister - the speed is worth but acceleration is better, has 16 skills (one more) and althou 3 re rolls to courser... I guess I'm keeping both for now - no way I can decide which one is better :D

HorsesBD_Snowblind.jpg

Ascaeldor, Milinia, Eneayo and 2 others like this.
  19. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Stormwind final.JPG

My latest dissapointment, missing 5 Skills Caution, Sprint, IA, S IA and S Lateral Move tried to help him out by swapping fore chop 4 times but didn`t help much in this case :(

Lyu, Ascaeldor, Milinia and 1 other person like this.
  20. Lady Auoraustralis

Ok, so I haven't posted some for awhile cause...well I'm a lazy muffin! LOL So here are the ones I have leveled recently:

Witchcraft 14 skills: Start Accel, Hind Kick, High Jump, Insta Excel, Caution, Forechop, Streak Leap, Quick Ride, S front, S back, Charge, Quickback, Roar, drift.

Always dreaming 15 skills: Sideways move, Quick Stop, Quickback, forechop, Start Accel, High Jump, Quick Ride, roar, S front kick, hind kick, caution, S back, charge, S insta.

2017-06-30_400754399.JPG 2017-06-26_53372875.JPG

Lyu, Tergar, Milinia and 1 other person like this.