1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Potential Error with Ticket Response

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Qorbin, May 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Qorbin

Good afternoon,

I recently came back to the game after being away for a few months and decided to play the new Archer class.

I purchased the Main hand Weapon Exchange coupon, but was unaware of how it worked and accidentally claimed it on my Ninja instead of my Archer.

When I submitted a ticket (on May 14th) I was answered almost immediately and had a back and forth conversation with GM Ammy.

Ammy eventually let me know that I just needed to repair my Kzarka up to 100/100 durability and reply to the Ticket and they would fix it right away!

Well, low and behold here we are, a week later. I am not sure if me responding to the ticket is just not working now or what is going on.

Please help me

2. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there!

I am sorry that this hasn't been resolved in one go, we will get back to your ticket as soon as possible! Thank you for your patience.

Qorbin likes this.
  3. WellOiledTentacle

Good luck man! Same thing with one of my tickets. The ticket regarding a pearl item has been seen, responded once, and it's been two days since I heard from the GM. A more serious ticket has been sitting for a week now without even been assigned to a GM. Wish I had your luck of getting immediate response.....