1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Order Madness

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Arzurag, May 28, 2018.

1. Decem

I said 1.5 hour gathering rest is afk. I never said 100mil PER 1.5 HOUR. You cant even read kids.

2. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I can read, I was questioning what you said dumbass. Not to mention, the way you wrote it is intentionally trying to make it appear as you are making that much in that amount of time. If you weren't, you'd have elaborated more.

3. Cyber_Day

Preorders only go to the highest. There is no chance your getting a tri at that price unless everyone else pulls their preorder off. The chance of it going to preorder was up at one point from around 25% to 35% but it still is more likely to not go to preorder (These numbers are based off my obersvations on high value items aside from PEN of course since they always go to preorder if there is one up).

4. Decem

Thats your assumption. You see what you want to see.

Im going to repeat myself again, 1.5hr of active playing, rest is afk which means 100mil at minimum per day doing basically nothing. Any lifeskiller knows what im talking about but no one is going to reveal their secrets. It takes some effort to monitor marketplace and find gaps you can fill with your supply. It was quick reply to make it clear that 100 mil in this game is nothing if you know what you are doing as veteran.

Have a nice day.

5. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

That's not repeating yourself. That's elaborating on what you said previously. You have a good day as well.

6. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I make instant 1000 million gold, without a click.
    I go further, I am full pen without enchanting.
    Oh guys stop this who has the bigger d*ck.
    Childish...

This why this game is so awful, because of this community.

Ganta and elynia01 like this.
  7. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

100m from 1.5hr active + X hours passive is not that hard to get.

Passive / "doing basically" nothing is terms that people throw around without defining it, so people consider cooking with 1s cooktime as passive (15min per advanced tool) and some consider that at best semi passive or even active playing.

8. Katja

Katja Tamer 62 EU

3 months afk

9. Spartakatz

You should try to get your Infos elsewhere then.

Highest wins, simple. Nobody can show something else. "Get best price" what are you even talking about, what and how?
    You must also think that bots can do real magic huh?

10. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

A bot can read the last sold preorder price, then update your pre order to match or beat it.
    This is also something you can easily do while you play, meaning its very hard to know what the highest current pre order is (bouth for bot and player)

Benefit of using a bot is that it can update your price based on what pre orders there are, and do it 24/7 while you do other stuff. Drawback is that you have a chance to get banned, something i hope they do alot more of in the future

11. MilfShake

Isn't the max price of tri kzarka already 400 something mil? You put in a preorder of 530mil and expect to win? Have you ever used the marketplace at all lol?

You only win preorders if your preorder is 3 or 4 times higher than max price. This applies for almost anything, from milk to polished stones to usable scantling to dandelion to kzarka to kutum. In some cases it is 5 times (base dandelion preordered for 500-550mil), and 7-8 times (base urugon preordered for 700-800mil),.

Demand-supply. Items with high demand have higher price. You don't see people preorder witch earring for 2 3x the price, because it is not sold out, because it is a low demand item.

#31 MilfShake, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  12. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Back to the fact not the most expansive wins.

I did a bid on 200 mil.
    The other guy took it with 150 mil.
    The minimum price was 140 mil.

13. Tracsta

Interesting. Friend of mine tried to get nouver dagger yesterday. She had a 650 mil pre order. it got sold for 800 ( legit preorder). She saw that, raised her pre order to 801. 10 min later another gets registered and was sold to pre order for 610mil. Hers literally got ignored. Also it was 10min~ before register she made that pre order. so usally thats not to late for it to be registered.

14. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Is there an order a list what came first and last?! And the game decides from about this?

15. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

There have long been a "theory" that pre orders are not instantly updated, and more people will wait 1hr or more after a pre order before listing the item to be sure its registered (most likely updated every X minutes, but we dont know when)

16. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

It makes sens.