1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Presenting the Official Kakao Games Discord (Now Open)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Rhotaaz, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Ole Lukoje

Ole Lukoje Izh Lahn 60 EU

how am i supposed to ask there if i cant get in?

every link they send me gets expired when im getting here to click it :(
    forums are past! >< i dont check here all the time..

whatever i guess

#41 Ole Lukoje, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

No one is going to get banned for actions done by another individual. However, it has been said that you could risk getting in-game sanctions for things you do on discord, assuming there is solid verification that your discord and in-game accounts are linked to each other. How they verify this, is beyond our knowledge.

So, simply said: Behave, and there is nothing to worry about.

This Wednesday there will be another link send to 3500 users. You will get inside that discord eventually, don't worry.

3. chendu

Well a screenshot present in the forum prove you wrong, While it doesn't says you'll get banned, a whole guild still got a warning shot a suspension for what one of them did on the discord

My problem being you can get people suspended then just for saying you in their guild...
    So... not gonna put the shadow of a feet in that server as long as it's under dictatorship like this

Caerva likes this.
  4. Nicknero1405

Ambassador

That screenshot of the mail a guild leader got from a GM was just a mistake of the GM (God forbid they are human who make mistakes too) and he already apologized for it.
    It has never happened, and will never happen, that someone was wrongfully banned in-game for something another person did.

Message from the GM in question:

5. Caerva

I love how that again shows how well the gms stand behind the players. Well done.

hopefully this won't get me banned.

MisterJoy likes this.
  6. fenzz

i honestly don't feel like any of this promotes real communications.

just seeing all the dumb reason people are getting perma banned from the discord channel for, is enough to understand where this is going to.

7. Hyppocritten

I don't want to read that from you (an ambassador or w/e you are here). I really want to read that in my ticket from actual staff or in an official community text. Announcement, FB, Twitter don't care what but nothing less then official CLEAR statement.

This should not be a precedent in any case.
    This is about real money and future references.
    In do not take this lightly, I'm not a child.

For now my ticket is still pending... surprised?

Thelemna likes this.
  8. Nicknero1405

Ambassador

I'm not saying it as an official statement. I am not employed by Kakao and do not represent them in that way. I only said it based on what I'm seeing and hearing myself on the KG discord.

Tickets take time to answer. I myself have an open ticket from about a week ago. Patience is key. ;)

9. Shyvana

From personal experience and what others in my guild has had, you kinda have to send another ticket asking them to look at the first ticket to get response. My first ticket was looked at after 3 days, 4 days later i had no reply then i sent a new one and it got looked at within an hour and fixed the first one.

10. OPLIX

Tag me in coach

11. GM Rhotaaz

Lead Game Master

The Discord server is semi-open and can be joined with the link below.

https://discord.gg/XYUCGjw

However, there will be a cap on the number of people we let in for the time being.

12. Lemonade

Are you giving any reasons for why people are being rapidly removed? As far as I can tell, people are kicked with no messages or reasons why.

It's entirely possible they've broken a rule, but I don't think people are even being told.

This seems like bad community management. Any comment?

13. Takumina

14. Nicknero1405

Ambassador

Use the invite link Rhotaaz posted a few posts up. It should still be available until it is used 3500 times.

15. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Hey folks o/
    Couple of updates to the Discord Service!
    Apologies we have not announced them sooner OwO

Please be advised that the following is still in testing phases, however, a new Live-Support feature has been undertaken to assist with Support Ticket. If you have a ticket that needs extra care, would like to ask a general support question, or have one of those rare tickets that magically fell into the void.....
    • You can use the #RyanSupport channel to interact with the current "RyanGM" on duty.
    • When the RyanGM is on duty, the RyanSupport channel will open, and the RyanGM will appear at the top of the list on the right.
    • There are specific hours of operation for the extended help line service, so please be advised of operating hours.
    • Account related issues must still submit a ticket - and it is best to include your ticket# when using the Ryan channel.
    • Please be sure to read the info channel so you now the rules for the extended help line service and how to use it appropriately.
    • upload_2019-11-16_0-33-17.png

Also, several channels have been re-organized to provide better layout, and a channel has been added for World-Boss notifications. If you have suggestions for the discord, please don't hesitate to share them in the #discord-suggestion channel as we continue to look for more ways to improve services and provide for our community.

^_^ Cheers!
    [​IMG]