1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Problem with afk Fishing

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Superschlange, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Superschlange

Hi,

i dont know how but this happens every night for me, everytime i start afk fishing and after 2-3 hours my character turns and stands with the back to the water and stops fishing, i have checked "do not enter other boats" and im fishing in duvencrune anyway.

I cant afk fish longer than 3 hours, every morning i come back to the PC my character has turned 180 degrees rotation

2. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

Could it be that this occurs at a specific time that might relate to your ISP reset time which results in a disconnection/reconnection to the game? It's possible that this disconnection causes your character to stop fishing or reconnect facing another direction (perhaps with their back to the camera if you fish facing your character). I would suggest checking with your ISP about this and see if it correlates with the time you've been fishing. If not, please reach out to us through the ticket system with your issue and we'll investigate further for you :)