1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Problem with BDO SEA

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Guybrush_Threepwood, May 11, 2019.

1. Guybrush_Threepwood

BDO SEA is very very annoying to play now, are they going to close down ?

I cannot even login to their website to report problem/post in forum, and trouble connecting to the game every damn time, it says my connection is unstable, what a joke, I have to close launcher and repeat running the launcher again then typing my password every damn time over and over again and pray that the game client will successfully run instead of that annoying unstable message appearing.

The thing is, BDO Game Client isn't that stable to begin with, so everytime the game crashes and that happens quite often, I have to face that unstable connection problem with the launcher again and again. So the frustrations compund and multiply.

[​IMG]

Here is my connection speed :
    [​IMG]

Sorry if I address this to the wrong party but this BDO international/us/eu forum is the closest affiliate to BDO SEA, and since I can't log in to their website then I'm posting this here.

#1 Guybrush_Threepwood, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. Lozy

Lozy Guardian 62 EU

Sorry mate but this forum isn't the International forum for BDO.
    BDO is created/developed by Pearl abyss which host/publish:SEA,MENA,Korea,Taiwan,Thailand,Russia
    This is the Kakao Games Forum which is a third party that have a license to publish the game in the west.

To solve your problem you should contact Pearl Abyss.

You can check Pearl Abyss website for more info:
    https://www.pearlabyss.com/games/BD

Kakao Games Terms Of Use:

#2 Lozy, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Whitrix and Guybrush_Threepwood like this.
  3. Guybrush_Threepwood

I see, and thank you for the info.

4. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

5. GM Ydril

Game Master

Greetings adventurer!

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles connecting to Black Desert Online at the SEA region.
    We're thrilled to see players from all over the world enthusiastic about the game and our goal here at Kakao Games is to provide an amazing gaming environment for all our players to enjoy and we want everyone from across the world to experience this first hand.

As @Lozy pointed out, we, Kakao Games, have the license to publish this version Black Desert Online for Oceania, North America and parts of Europe.

As your message is inquiring about BDO related issues to the SEA region, unfortunately, we would be unable to offer assistance in this case as we are only able to offer help for the EU and NA regions of BDO.

If you require assistance for this region, or would like more information regarding the KR version, please visit the following websites:
    Black Desert Online SEA Official Website
    SEA Customer Support
    Facebook

I hope you now have all the information you might require in order to reach out and receive help you need!

Lozy likes this.