1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems to choose main class...

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by White_Beard, Jun 12, 2019.

1. White_Beard

White_Beard White_Beard Mystic 59 EU

Hello everyone!

I've been in the game since 3 years ago (making some stops) and I've played with many classes (Sorceress, Ranger, Musa, Wizard, Striker and Mystic) until the awakening. Right now I'm with my Mystic and I like it a lot (especially for its sustain and DP in PVE).

Now two friends have started playing with me. One with Ninja and another with Mystic. Having another Mystic in the group, I have considered playing with another class, but I don't know which one. I know that everyone says that I play with the class I like, but the problem is that I like them all.
    In this way, I managed to reduce the list and stay with 3/4 classes, and there are the questions:

• Ranger: At what point is it? Do they still have problems with stamina and mana? Is it viable in the long term? I tried the Archer and the truth is that I did not convince so much, but it would be an alternative.
    • Sorceress: I played a lot at the time and learned to use it pretty well, but I stayed in the awakening. At what point is it? I like a lot, game play and visually.
    • Wizard / Witch: I played with him a lot, I like it because it has a lot of sustain and can give some buffs to your allies, but I do not find it as attractive as the Ranger or the Sorceress. The other thing is, to act as "support / healer" in a group, better Witch or Wizard?
    I know that the one who ends up deciding is me, but I curse this game for having so many classes that I like so much and not knowing which one to choose (after three years!) D:<.
    Also remember that I focus on PVE and my GS its around 450.

Thank you a lot guys, and have a nice day!

Fateneko and Maginha like this.
  2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 59 NA

I think you should give lahn a try. It is a lot of fun and my two favourite classes are lahn and mystic.

GreyRebel and White_Beard like this.
  3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

For support go with witch, or better yet, go with shai.

Otherwise go sorc if you’re already familiar with her. She does great in endgame pve and is good in PvP small scale.

White_Beard likes this.
  4. White_Beard

I will try it, the truth is that it is a class that never caught my attention, but I have not given it any chance either.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. White_Beard

Thanks for advice! Sahi release date?

6. Allan1985

Shai and support their usless asses D:<

White_Beard likes this.
  7. Aelisah

If witch / wiz isnt that appealing to you - dont do it. Go for that that motivates you most. You'll be spending many hours with that character.

So according to what you're saying.. Continue with your Mystic.. else Sorc - From what I've heard sorc is somewhat harder to master but definitly pays off in performance. Goodluck and have fun :)

PS. you can try out classes as 'trial characters' - where you have max skills and softcap gear to try out the combinations to see if they suit your playstyle :)

White_Beard likes this.
  8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Shai will be in creation on the 19th of this month (next week Wednesday). Today for KR.

White_Beard likes this.
  9. White_Beard

Thanks for advice! Yes, i try Ninja, Valk and Berserk as trial-characters. Today maybe try Lahn and if I dont like it, I think I'll choose the Sorceress. By the way, does anyone mention anything about the Ranger? So dead is this class?

10. Angar

Angar Angar Sorceress 61 EU

deadest of the deads

White_Beard likes this.
  11. White_Beard

Wow, really? It seemed like yesterday when you met a Ranger in Ogres with a no-animation with PK activated... :D

12. Factorial

What's wrong with you? Musa is the best class. It's what you should be so get to it.

13. Factorial

Quoting myself for emphasis.

14. GreyRebel

hi
    "Right now I'm with my Mystic and I like it a lot (especially for its sustain and DP in PVE)"
    i would say play sorceress , coz it has lots of dp in pvp and pve , plus sorceress is a class with aloooot of spells and that allows you to create too many combos unlike many other classes , also sorceress is top tier in both pvp and pve and even for the hardest mobs sorceress is one of best options if not the best . if u like mystic u will love sorceress once you master it .
    btw you are missing some very fun classes , like dark knight and lahn , maybe you can give those a try too , dark knight fits your group perfectly specially if you are gonna try pvp later

White_Beard likes this.
  15. White_Beard

It started liking me a lot, I raised it to level 58 but it ended up boring me. In some areas it depended a lot on SP potions. I don't know if I did something wrong, but it ended up boring me, and it was a shame because it's with the class that I've spent most time :(

Thanks for advice also!

16. Lazesight

If you want to pvp at the highest levels then you have no choice but to roll one of the fotm classes and thats either mystic, striker, ninja, sorc, musa, archer, mae, wizard, witch, tamer and dark knight. The other classes can be good but generally bad in comparison to the fotm classes and see little to no nodewars/seiges.

White_Beard likes this.
  17. White_Beard

You are already a few that you tell me that the best option is sorceress, and I think that is what I'm going to do. Still I'll wait to try the Lahn, I want to give it a try! Thanks a lot!

18. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 59 NA

11 out of the seventeen all fotm lol.

19. Maginha

can u also give me the source of what u said , coz i can make up stuff too u know