1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Processing interrupted

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by OOVVHHCC, Jul 26, 2018.

1. OOVVHHCC

I was grinding potatoes. The grinding was interrupted when I opened pearl inventory (ordinary inventory was fine). I'm not sure whether pearl inventory also interrupts other processing (eg, heating, drying) or other life skills (eg, fishing, gathering water), but I think you guys should also have a check.

2. Mimimimi

yep, always been like that. there are more funny effects like that. most notably tooltips of items disappear during processing whenever a new batch is being processed and animations of the item icons in your inventory are reset (visible on black stones).

the UI is buggy and inconsistent at so many ends. but i honestly gave up to make reports about these little things. as most of the time the posts stay unheared anyways it seems.

3. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Greetings,

Thank you for the report, we are currently investigating this issue. if you have any video of this happening, please do not hesitate to post it as well.

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

4. OOVVHHCC

OK, I figured it out. It said Select the pearl tab ... to cancel.... So it is intended. But why can't we open pearl inventory while processing? That doesn't make sense.

Attached Files:

5. Mimimimi

@GM Jeste thanks for having a look at it

processing stopping due to opening perl inventory:

tooltips disappearing during processing:

6. Mimimimi

i don't see a message like that. if that's on purpose the person who decided to implement that should have to attend a usability engineering lecture! or 10!