1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Progression//Aakman

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by badvibe, Aug 27, 2019.

1. badvibe

To start off, I need that sweet 245 ap with kutum for grinding at Aakman

To achieve this, I need to get my dande, offin and kutum to IV.

I would like to ask what fail stacks to use for duo/tri/tet. I use 20 for duo, 30-50 for tri and 70+ for tet.

The main question I have is about resource management. TET fails are inevitable and I will end up with pri's more often than not which require a lot of funds to rebuild.

I want someone to tell me roughly how many sharps, memory fragments and fs I should save up before I go for 3 tets.

My plan: 1500 mem frags, 150 sharps, x25 20fs, x15 30fs, x3 70-100fs.

I will get the valks from the level 55 valencia questline which is easy to do and free attempts at enhancing.
    I will get the frags from fishing and then doing relics
    I will get the sharps from gathering wood for my Epheira (sidetask)

Are my numbers too high/too low? Are there more efficient ways to meet my material goals?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

2. Mana_Mafia

Personally I always use 20+ for DUO, 35+ for TRI, 50+ TET, 115+ PEN

The strategy I used to get to soft cap was to hoard all my silver and every enhancement material I obtained. By the time I had enough silver to PO a TRI accessory or TET boss gear I would have like 150~300 hards and sharps and 1000+ memory fragments. I'd buy myself an item and then enhance the next one and every few months I'd get a giant power boost from getting 2-3 items in rapid succession after a progression drought.

Now that I'm past softcap I'm still trying the same thing. Hoarding everything I have currently to buy a Vells heart. By the time my PO goes through I will have gotten a critical mass of accessories to smash from events + rifts + grinding + bossing and I can have fun smashing.

I've never had to purchase a single enhancement material, ever. Not one. I've never sold any, either, though.

3. Blitzball

You mean Mirumoks , right ? :D

4. Boink

Use my amazing failstack guide and you be an enhancer god. Make sure to buy those grunils ;) EZ Money. I meant yea.... good luck.

5. yukishiro1

Why would you try to do all 3 TETs at once instead of trying them one at a time? There's always a chance that you one-tap all of them and then you'd have wasted months getting mats for no real reason.

All you really need to do is make sure you have enough mats to get something back to a TRI after failing a TET attempt.

6. Sethox

That all !

7. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

Yep, That or if its for a secondary character just do PRI or TET and just hit whenever you can.