1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof DP/DR/Evasion means NOTHING for Warrior.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by SoggyCow, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Andaro

Ambassador

tenor (8).gif

2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Bracket caphras bonuses don't reflect in sheet. Bracket values are commonly referred to as "hidden" because they used to be hidden from you. But back to the point: Level 20 caphras on muskan shoes for example would give you 16 dr and 16 evasion, but only 8 dr and 8 evasion would be added to your sheet DP score. The other 16 points are not added.

3. Mattys

I comp this. I tried yesterday RBF with 496dp and I melt in no time, I had no chance to survive at all.
    Yeah it feels like they took 50+ sheet DP from our pocket.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  4. Molleh

Sadly a really immature response to the genuine criticism that these people have. I am sure you can understand that these people are quite upset that someone that is an "ambassador" (which I'd like to understand what that means) seems to not understand a basic mechanic of the game, perhaps you're not into PvP and that's okay but I also think spreading misinformation with an official looking tag is problematic, perhaps think about recanting that statement instead of posting a gif in reply to it.

5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

your build is bad, you need at least 750 to start seeing any effects, that's with evasion buffs warrior doesn't have any so, keep stackin them evasion boi

6. Anvorka

@SoggyCow
    Don't talk about that fool !
    Ppl wants to one shot 'cause it's more simply and no need to use a brain for that !!!

So it's normal to see those ppl say you don't proof something...

#86 Anvorka, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    Hajiarux likes this.
  7. Vanraven

How much evasion do you need on average?

8. Skol600ml

Around 880 after food and elixirs. Pretty challenging with Lahn that doesn't have an evasion secondary green weapon. You need a "non-conventional" weapon.

But Lahn was hugely nerfed and does absolutely 0 damage with low AP nowadays and this build is not viable anymore unless you want to troll rbf

9. Vortexii

That has been a critical risk in the game since release. Certain classes where brutally altered or simply didn't keep up. Levels that took months or even years to obtain suddenly took hours. Long term CP gains became overnight. Magic DP bonus just shattered any possible balance for months. SMH destroyed the entire economy for half a year. RNG can make you advance billions or go broke trying.