1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA: Succ nerfs incoming for multiple classes.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nagasaki, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Vortexii

I know right. We don't want to have a player base like Fortnite or WOW. All the real money really comes from low a low mostly afk population.

Fearless V likes this.
  2. Spartakatz

sorcs are really comparing their 10% loss on dod with: 60% loss on our ubg, 80% loss on cw and 20% loss on udc, plus loss of a superarmor on cd? basically ALL main skills gimped? hahaha good one

Columba and Fearless V like this.
  3. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 62 EU

ranger OP dmg it's nerf is neccessary ...look at wizard succ its absolut garbage! MAKE witschards great again and dont talk about OP classes.

4. Spartakatz

a healer and buffer class shouldn't be able to do much damage anyway, so that works as designed.

5. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 62 EU

Witchards never were meant to be a healer and buffer class. If you go into char creation it says 100% action. Shai is the class u mean ;)

6. easay9

Ive been playing this class for years pretty sure i have a clue

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. easay9

Exactly i tried succession and was like so we lost half our kit for more range damage???? And lost all survivability in the proces , so just another archer....

awakening is where its at

8. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

He/She not part of the problem. He/She is the person that the devs are actually catering to. Everyone else who don't act like him/her. Is just content for his/her enjoyment. As long as he/she continues to spent lots of money to stay powerful that is.

It's pretty sad that you people haven't realized this by now. People like you are actually the problem!

9. easay9

The nerf didnt do enough to matter it nerfed the arrow rain which was clearly to strong and the charging wind although probably not the right nerf , i wouldve gave it a longer time to charge and remove the ability to move with it but making it do less damage is ok i guess, still plenty of range damage on buffed up ahotgun and penetrating wind which is all ranger really needs to kill after the knock down

10. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

It's the idiotic nerf to P:U:BG that is going to hurt, the charging wind nerf was kind of expected in pvp. The DC nerf sucks, but it is no where near as painful as the BG nerfs.

11. easay9

BG has never been a pure form of damage for ranger outside of very early days, still got plenty of damage on shotgun to deal with it , bg has always been about mobility

Plus tearing arrow still hits hard and debuffs

Still plenty to work with

But ranger is now fine and should not be touched in succession any more unless its to give protection somewhere that i will say

12. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

If not enough players reroll from Ranger now. They WILL nerf it some more. Because remember balance don't sell in Korean MMOs. The Power to Dominate Others do.

13. Veoh Techstarify

Kuno got already nerfed, and the onlyx one for that so far, while some other classes would need that much more.
    Using Tet Dande, Awa is even more powerful which I can't say that about some other classes.

14. nolasigns

Shais don't fit in the entire paradigm to even be included in balance discussion. They can be any role they want.

Fateneko likes this.
  15. Allan1985

ohh here it is i was looking for it the other day and couldnt find it, ty good sir.

16. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

P:U:BG is only about damage, not sure where you are getting that it isn't, if you think shotgun spam is okay, wow. I'd rather they remove shotgun altogether than nerf the damage on P:U:BG, spamming spacebar every 3 seconds is hardly skilled gameplay.

17. Columba

Yeah. I will stick by my ranger. Possibly flip back to awakening again. I missed the protection of awakening in 1 v 1 fights.

Éternel likes this.
  18. Myntiix

pubg got like completly destroyed.

Éternel and Fearless V like this.
  19. easay9

Ok wait are we talking about the new skill or blasting gust aka q spam

Cause The new skill had hardly any range to begin with and q spam has always been about mobility other then like i said very early days in awakening q spam isnt all that great its a mobility tool to allow you to kite thats it

You still have

shotgun

Penetrating wind

The spread shot( if its not what is being nerfed and even so it had no range to begin with so who cares if it got a nerf?)

Tearing arrow

And a slight range increase more stamina , and bonus AP passive

20. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

This succession is such bs... More headache, more broken mechanics, more RNG buffs/nerfs... Just fkn remove it and buff pre-awakening a bit and call it a day...