1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA: Succ nerfs incoming for multiple classes.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nagasaki, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

But that would cost them Old Moon Books sales and we all know they can't have that.

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I'm sure they can find a way to still sell it by modifying bonuses and adding some more p2w bs in there.

Factorial likes this.
  3. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Well these are Korean Devs we are talking about. So yeah I agree with you.

4. The_Lord

typical guy that try to downplay his class that is clearly op in pve and talking about how it used to be so bad and comparing it to other classes blablabla ... who cares what happened years ago we live in the present and warrior is by far #1 in pve it's not even close (except for ranger which was close behind) but still. And the funniest part '' warrior is super hardcore when it comes to grinding and rotation '' lol ????? succ warrior is the most brain dead easy thing to grind with lmao have you seen the ridiculous aoe and how you one shot everything with scars of dusk at high end pve ? yikes when will people stop saying dumb **** to defend their class because they want to stay op.

Im calling it now, everyone defending warrior succ like that are people who rolled succ warrior alt for grinding because i know alot of high end players who made a warrior alt just for grinding lol. And im not out here crying for nerfs i don't actually care , im just gonna call bs when i see it.

Rinnagans and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  5. Stealthe

Wow...Sorcs have so many iframes that even nerfs cant hit them

6. The_Lord

we are talking about succ warrior , get out of here with your pure perfection of grinding that require so much skill lmfao.

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

He is talking about pubg, the sa skill that wiped entire groups in a KD.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, did u get hit by that craptastic skill? :D

9. Ben Phoenix

lol u made my day.

10. Artorias_Dusk

What class do you play that requires no skill with pulls and so?

11. BraveHeart

If things get nerfed purely for PvP they can nerf as they see fit to balance the PvP part of the game, but they should not nerf the PvE part and make that class weaker for grinding.

Factorial likes this.
  12. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is hard to see how you state that you value your time when you spend so many hours playing a video game. How much time have you wasted getting so many classes to such a high level? Not to mention the money wasted on them all having max weight, inventory and ghillie.

13. BuShiDo

This is only the first in a multi series event. There will be more LOL. Ninja and Ranger got hit hard but oh well it's not like I loved the succession play style anyway.

If they are only nerfing PVP damage then they're trying to create a situation were players feel dependent on the "Secret Book of Old Moon" from the pearl shop. Want awesome trash loot gains and dropped items from grinding? Switch to succession! PVP? switch back to awakening!

Factorial and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

some classes do need pve nerfbat tho.
    or they have to buff crapton of others.

15. easay9

ok ya so the split arrows that archer has basically as well. If people are complaining about that nerf they should not be playing ranger xD

16. Chors

I was talking about that guy in the video, its hardcore grinder trying to avoid every single mistake and do pulls perfectly lmao.5400 with awak is a LOOOOT of trash.

17. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

Yep, it was a high risk, high reward skill in that situation. If you let a lolranger get that close you, you deserve to get melted when blindsided.

Other classes can do similar things, it's just that ranger had to flank in order to do it. Sorc can "blink" around, witch/wiz can just straight up teleport into a group, ninja/kuno can just stealth to get there. I don't see how this was a bad thing, when it can already be done better by other classes.

#137 Éternel, Jan 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  18. The_Lord

mystic which is also braindead pve crouching wolf 1 ez skill for pulls ,just like warrior has that screen wide aoe slam skill that they pull with also. But that's irrelevant. Your basically giving the typical sorc excuse ''WeLL tHe ClaSs TaKe So MuCh SkILL To PlAy NoT oP ''

19. Spartakatz

which does like 1/3 dmg now of what a full bloom does. i guess it's fair that this one gets also a nerf. and while they're at it, remove all protections but 2 SAs and 1-2 FGs, and most of the CCs, because archer is ranged and ranged is OP.

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Full bloom is not protected and has no cc, it als only works literally point blank, if you are 1 feet away it does no damage anymore. Pubg on the other hand is sa, does not require point blank and has a kd in the end.
    If a portected sa skill with kd and high damage is high risk, what is full bloom for archer then that Spartakatz is complaining about?
    Yes just other range conditions, different protection and cc.