1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvE buff for witch and wizard when?

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Sheroi, Mar 3, 2019.

1. charkus

Thanks for your opinion, main wizard joined: Mar 8, 2019. You are right, we are too op we dont need to carry pots!

Seriously?

2. Dionne

Here we go for the Bus , The Clichés and 'funny jokes' *facepalm*
    As sarulas (and me) mentionned there is better class than Wiz to farm & protect their grind spot. But there is no better class than Wiz for support.and large scale fight. Get that fact right and Think twice before you choose your class.
    Yeah started the forum 1 week ago , so started the game 1 week ago as well so PL the 'she' to lvl 60 and get her the Full TET Boss Set asap !
    Joke apart i refuse to play these kind of attention whore games you gotta find another 'she' for that.
    Sorry for Throwing Rocks at your little playground but i'm out, i have some cooking to do.

Factorial likes this.
  3. DogLover14

Lmao, i have a wiz and it dominates, learn to play your class properly lol

4. obitum

@Dionne What they're trying to tell you is that witch get 0 damage increase after 269 ap while every other class get higher and higher damage.

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Amarenda

Amarenda Talshani Witch 61 NA
    Ambassador

I just wish we looked pretty when doing our skills... And not just stand there looking bored...
    And some skills do take forever to cast...while she stands there doing much of nothing pretty..

Besides that a new costume just for witch and wiz would be nice....<3

Stillwaters likes this.
  6. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Why didnt i think about how my class would scale 3 years down the line, with skills/gear that were not even a thought for developers when i choose...

2Cents and Stillwaters like this.
  7. Amarenda

Ambassador

Patch notes each week I look to see "what glitch the witch had fixed this week" Gave up long ago on anything else for witches and just learned to enjoy her as is. (Except for the no movement part I stated above)

Stillwaters and Maginha like this.
  8. afurolol

Has any of you "buff wiz/witch pve when" -people ever tried striker in endgame pve like aakman/hystria? That's a class that really needs pve buffs.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

at least u can win duels for the rotations consistently. ;D

10. Stealthe

All wiz is good at is killing one shot trash mobs quickly,so you pretty much are forced to grind at places 40 ap below you and even then you have to worry about a player with 40 ap lower than you killing you and taking your spot because wiz is pvp broken.

Not sure why bdo was able to see that melee classes need some powerful aoe skills as well to make them viable but they can't see that wiz also needs powerful single target skillz to make them viable as well

#50 Stealthe, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    2Cents likes this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

with gear any class can one shot low spots, then we actually turn into one of the slowest classes to grind one shot spots.

12. afurolol

Not sure how you came to this conclusion, but wiz/witch does have a very strong 1vs1 combo with rabam fireball included. And rabam fireball is also included in the very strong pve combo, not everyone spam awa skills only like apes.

Striker however, only has 1 decent aoe skill on 8 second cooldown(15s flow), doesn't have pre awakening skills that deal huge amounts of damage, can't rotate SA with high hitting skills in pve like wiz/witch can do. In your case it just looks like a gear/sp or l2p issue to me.

13. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

That rabam fireball takes the skillslot for sage's light and have a 7sec CD (compared to your 8sec) with 11sec CD for explosion.
    Awakening skills dont deal huge damage, and unawaken is far between sa/fg.

SA in PvE is a bad meme, sure you dont get CCed but you also take damage from everything (slow animation = get hit). Then you have to stand still casting healing since that is the only option to get hp back instead of hp on hit that almost all other classes have

14. Amarenda

Ambassador

Do yall not use pots also? Its an option for healing as well ;) I use my heals for others and pots for myself. When 1v1 heal and pots. Fairies good help for the pots.

15. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 61 NA

I sincerely hope all wizards and witches get PVE buff...but not before Kuno's get PVE buff lol I need to be able to farm just as much as wiz and witches do.

Stillwaters likes this.
  16. Stillwaters

Yea if ya lucky and get any fairy over t2 and get lucky to get high level pot skill,pfft been farming these suckers since they came out and nada over t2 yet. Tried turning them in 2 petals at a time ,or 20 tries at a time nothing helps my RNG on fairies

17. Zgredzia

i got witch 269/271/296 + draugh i did 5200 trash in akamaan i dont think is much ;S i using preaweking + aweaking ... my frend musa 261 ap do 6900 trash so broken.... in 10 hours he do 17000 more trash = 136 milion per 10 hours ... pure silver is so dead i dont talk about archer he do much more...

Despins and Carize like this.
  18. Despins

This is why I strongly advices witches to leave aakman sooner and learn hystria side rotation. I score 3k trash consistantly and sometimes overclear it on a focused hour with 3.2l lootscroll being my highest.

I have 267 270 kutum and in aakman, getting the 269 kutum from maybe a time when nouver was better like 270 nouver ap, i was pulling those 5,2 5,4k aakman. The huge ap boost of 269 ap doesnt even push me above 6k.

Leave aakman if you are a witch. You are the worst tier out there. In hystria at least your ap matters.

19. 2Cents

The important lesson here is not to spend money on games that would do such a thing. Financially supporting BDO does not increase it's overall quality. In fact those very funds are at the foundation of destroying the game. People pooring money into the release of Striker, Mystic, Archer, etc are greatly responsible for the neglect of past classes.

The answer is clear, speak with your wallet, not just your text.

20. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Ohh i do, but i like the overall game so it might not work as people hope :P
    Despite how much money i used on this game, its still among the games i used least per hour played (not including afk time)