1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pve damage buff incoming for witch/wizards

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Rena, May 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

gorr roll flow is just way better considering how it works, yea.

but good thing they made chilling wave more viable. theoretically if we put some addons on it it might even be decent skill.

yea i know how it worked on buff release, was thinking they would have fixed it already if it was wrongly coded.

hope it stays on use like all other classes have on their self buffs.

2. Exaah

3. WhySoSeeryus

cast speed and pvp attack might be decentish on it considering amount of hits it does. (i mean yea, we do have better skills to put our addons on ofc :D)

id say one of our classes problems is bad addons in general... and on wrong skills.

#103 WhySoSeeryus, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

To be honest I didn't notice anything with magical evasion. Maybe its bugged or a typo but nothing seemed different.

Chilling feels like a strong skill now for wizard with the damage buff and decrease in cast.

Hellfire triggers always. The 50% BSR with frontal on this is now really strong. I was able to 2 shot some aakman mobs with 275 ap kutum. Running just cron, draught and a sub par crystal setup compared to live with no alch stone or proper villa buffs. So its feeling how you would expect 275 ap to feel. Not potato.

People were complaining that witch has that cast speed increase on pulse but her skills in general all are a bit slower than wizard. So that makes sense. She just overall felt slower (nothing new), and the damage output didn't seem as high which is how the classes are tuned with crits.

Jail on wiz with the evasion debuff there and dp debuff on lava is actually amazing. Prebuff with hellfire (50% bsr if engaging for FG), lava, aqua, cata, bolid and the pack is dead for the most part in aakman. If not a chilling wave will kill them off or water sphere. Or rabam fireball/explosion.

With no loot scroll I was close to about 5k trash an hour in the upper aakman rotation, again no frenzy draught or optimal buffs/crystals. So with loot scroll on main server with buffs I would expect we will be pulling in the mystic/archer/zerker/lahn range of trash per hour. The buffs seem omg wtf until you realize other classes have always been able to grind like that. Then you just feel sad that it took so long for them to buff these two classes.

Striker and Kuno I hope are next on their list for pve buffs. They need them as well.

Bottom line is you dont feel like you need to go to pre awaken to cast xyz skill to get damage out.

#105 Lemon Crush, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
  5. obitum

so wiz remain a bit better than witch

6. WhySoSeeryus

id argue witchez got it really good in pvp department with voltaic, yoke and equilibrium changes.

#107 WhySoSeeryus, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  7. Blitzball

8. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

#109 Lemon Crush, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  9. sarulas

lets wait for kr patchnotes, lets hope that some buffs actually makes it to the real server.

10. Kargor

Russia also did not get the buffs. And it seems the whole Korean platform is down due to the service takeover of PA.

11. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

voltaic pulse and yoke are not arguably the strongest skill in the entire game.

12. LordCrusty

Really hope they release exp transfer coupons so i can roll my level and sp back to my wiz =p....

13. sarulas

yes ofc because this skills are so good witches win evry single 1vs1 matchup easy.........

14. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

be careful with your irony my trialwitch is in a better state than my ranger vs certain classes. because i used to play this class for 2 years.

15. sarulas

ok..... against musa/meahwa yes. dont know how ranger is against sorc so maybe there yes. rest no. maybe at like below softcap

16. Erela

Erela Shai 62 NA

Maybe next week we'll get the buffs. z_z

17. Floffy

I will finally be viable in hystria =D?????

OVERHYPED!!!!

18. sarulas

19. WhySoSeeryus

Maginha likes this.