1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvE only servers is the next step.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Fearless V, Aug 14, 2018.

?

Should PA make PvE only servers for us.

1. Yes

113 vote(s)
    40.4%
  2. No

161 vote(s)
    57.5%
  3. Other

6 vote(s)
    2.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nolasigns

I could spell a lot worse considering English is my second language that I didn't learn until my early 30s.

But thanks for legitimizing that very post. XO now by all means come back with more bankrupt and childish reddit bantz.

2. Dalenos

Gankers getting salty someone wants to take there soft easy targets from them. No more griefinng if pve server or instances are made. If do they do make pve servers with instance or something. I don't mind having my account permanently lock on that server not been able to ever again to go into a pvp server.

I swear just the mention of pve only servers makes tough guy pvpers and gankers go reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:D:D:D

3. IWalkAlone

Hardly.For PvE server to work they need to change the spots or PvE server will be fail.There is simply not enough mobs on spots without PvP.

4. nolasigns

Plenty of mobs all over that could simply be adjusted. BDO already pigeonhole people to linear spots. You have to pass a million idle mobs to get to the glory hole.

5. IWalkAlone

What? Plently ? Why then PK for spot ?
    Maybe I didnt get you, but so far spots dont have plently of mobs and if you sugjest to take Kama mobs and put them in Helms.. well not gona work.
    Fast respawn, but like realy fast can do somthing...

6. Alexandrious

English is second language excuse. :)

That meme is so old now. Dont ya have anything fresh? :D

7. nolasigns

Plenty of mobs meaning there are many unused spots and areas in the game totally ignored. If they were adjusted to be more giving, or even less giving, to match all mobs across the board to match lvl player/mob. This game doesn't have any real con system, which suggest they create "hot spots" individually.

8. nolasigns

Don't need anything fresh. It's just amusing having a toddler jump up and down begging for my attention while I am trying to carry out an adult conversation. I never liked kids, but they seem to gravitate to me. /shrugs

Allan1985 likes this.
  9. IWalkAlone

I cant agree with you.Or is just my luck, but areas for lvl 50 and up are usually busy.

10. nolasigns

I live in the desert, for most part. Plenty of areas are dead all through media/Valencia.

Another option is to beef the HP up and give better xp per mob. The way the game is designed is that the player-base out grew what mobs are available. We the players accelerated this on our own by undermining the enhancement system. That's why even in level appropriate areas one person can pretty much effectively solo the entire area. Beefing the xp gain per mob with substantial HP increase would of course force players into smaller rotation development. The lack of mobs that require a group, or slow solo grinding, is what causes so much contested issues.

Fearless V likes this.
  11. IWalkAlone

That too.And the said that gona make PvE content harder.I realy hope.The game lacks some hard mobs with good rewards(xp and drops) that can be soloed or with small groups.(or to be PvP competing ;) )

nolasigns likes this.
  12. Alexandrious

Gravitate? :o

I just only been pointing out that you are a Dee, so the elven girls avoid you. :|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.