1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP classes

Discussion in 'PvP' started by VikingVikingViking, Jun 29, 2019.

1. VikingVikingViking

So, I've created a PVP tier list based on the classes performance in large and small scale. It's designed as an overarching, general look into what the classes can do and in what situations. Of course, you'd need a far deeper look into how the game works and far more content to give an in-depth and all-inclusive breakdown but I think as an introduction this class list is decent. Use it as a way to get a feel for where classes can excel and where they can struggle. Constructive feedback is always welcome!

2. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

What did I just read. I think I lost half my brain cells reading that crap.

Sorc B tier

DK A tier

[​IMG]

WTF is wrong with some beings.

3. Kharognar

Zerker B Tier ....

4. Jexz

I'll help you with valkyrie as i'm sure it's hard to find someone who plays one

The Valkyrie is a seldom played and for good reasons! She uses her pre awakend kit to move around with FG leaving her exposed in group battles. The smaller shield can not block like the bigger awakened shield so take care as they share the same meter. With that in mind rushing in and unloading will surely get you killed. Instead sit back and support others as they have fun with your aoe suck and occasional ult. Between cool downs hit your allys with a FG heal every 8 secconds that is if you can manage to keep up with them with out being CC'd. 2v2/3v3 is where Valkyrie shines Land a CC and you are almost guaranteed a kill should you play your cards right. Her engages aren't as easy as other classes but this makes it even more rewarding when you pull them off.

or

Valkyrie strengths
    -great unprotected burst
    -has a grab
    -has a suc
    -Mediocre group support

weaknesses
    -poor attack mobility
    -poor protected AoE damage
    -easy to CC
    -Stamina management
    -no viable I Frame
    -no disengage

Muhaha likes this.
  5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Please, explain me how is it possible that a bomber (warrior) is in same tier in large scale like archer and zerker?
    Warrior literally has only ult and grab to support teammates, besides that he is pretty much useless in large scale.
    Zerker has perma KD during Q buff, one shot ult, ancient wave. Just because of the perma KD during Q buff he already can't be B tier.
    Archer is affected by terrain but that has nothing to do with small or large scale, why you putting archer in B tier is something I just can't understand.

There is way more wrong obviously but I thought we just gonna start slow and with the most obvious classes to understand why and how you could make such big mistakes.

6. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 61 NA

It's clearly a troll Class Tier post.

Jessy Jess likes this.
  7. lochtar01

DK A-tier Zerk-B Archer-C wtf am i looking at???

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

DK is strong in large scale, just at very high gear (630+). But there are clearly wrong tiers set for a lot of clases where you can't argue about it regardless of gear.
    For example he describes archer almost accurate (besides the practice part) but gives him wrong tier.

9. Hekki

Next years and some folks seting tiers. While all the time same story:
    Best classes are witch and wizard + 1 depend by balance patch. This time it seems to be archer.
    Rest of classes are just fodders.

It never has changes since game release.