1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP crate transport

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sullivan Murdoc, Aug 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sullivan Murdoc

I know it might be very carebear; but can you guys take out crates being destroyed when your horse is killed by a flagged up player? I was moving 200mill worth of crates and got ganged by a butch of trolls players and they killed me along with my horse. Like it would make sense if I got killed by an npc because it's my fault but for not paying attention. But getting ganged up and losing actually silver while the players who killed me and my horse just got a slap on the wrist with a minor lost of karma? How is that hardly fair? i know some probably are gonna suggest ''Why don't you use guild Teleport?'' or ''Why not storage transfer crates?''. Well **** I was desperate for silver and you actually lose money if you factor in the price for storage transport. Idk just a rant I guess. But **** man, just butt hurt I lost 200mill not from enchant or from going red and losing gear level. Just ****ing ******** I died to some **** pvpers who ganked my horse with 12 dudes. ****ing dumb.

2. SavageDragon

Just wait, there is coming a Wizard whos tell you that trolling is part of the Game :)

3. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Stop trading on a level 50+ character.

4. Sullivan Murdoc

Yeah you're right :/

5. LeWaffles

I actually kinda agree with this.

Being in a guild whos GM is hesitant to do CTG for crates for possible exploit reasons (eh) being ganked is poopy to lose all that money.

6. 6footgeeks

Yeah destruction is kinda meh

Instead have them drop like the old days so at least one has the opportunity to loot them back

7. Solsi

Yes it's correct. However, it's still ****ed up.

You're basically forced to do certain type of content&profession on a character that's not being played as intended. It's 2 stupid mechanics on top of each other and the whole thing makes no sense, from a game design point of view.

Also something that mainly hurts life skillers in smaller/medium guilds.

How about you also drop all your NPC trash items when killed by enemy guild players or when PK'ed at grind spots.
    Than people would be told to just "stop grinding on a 50+ character dude" :D

Kakao would of course never do that, because grinding should be 0 risk and highest reward. While doing professions shouldn't? I would like to know their reasoning behind this.