1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pvp is Trash bc of the insane Geargabs.

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Tjaranis, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

But doesn't "git gud" mean you actually have the gear but are not able to achieve anything with it PvP wise?

Also
    carried person...share your rng plx...

2. Dexo 2

classes at 269 is where u want to be in the first place, thats where all the classes start doing some serious dmg. 240ap/280dp is player who started the game 1 month ago...

3. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

Where a 1v1 ends in 3 seconds, there was and will be always trash.

4. PancakeRift

No, BDO isnt souly about gear. All DP/Evasion does is increase your "allowance" on making mistakes or doing risky things.

More AP means you can get away with faceroll more often.

The truth is, if you are actually good at BDO. You can win fights in small scale to 1v1's while being under geared. Playing undergeared characters in a PvP format is how you get far better at the class than the majority of the player base.

Otrsor likes this.
  5. PancakeRift

If they end in 3 seconds you need to work on your I-Frames, SA and FG.

Ardains and Maginha like this.
  6. fenzz

1v1 ends in 3 seconds only if either you or your opponent are bad at the game.

Ardains, Maginha and Otrsor like this.
  7. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 63 EU

Pretty much, unless ur way too undergeared you wont get 1tapped (1v1 wise) unless you are damn bad at trading or get CCed way too easily. Only exception are rage skills that are just retarded sometimes but welp.

Maginha likes this.
  8. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

You are a sorc. Of course your matchups are going to be rather long against decent players, as they have to wait for eternity to eventaully get an opening on you.
    In other matchups, let's say valk vs valk you are just going to die within the first 5 sec. As neither of the valks can go aggressive without being totally open, one of them will be cc'ed and die after a short clash. They can not both come out unharmed and fight for minutes. This would only work if neither of them risks a grapple or any other cc, but simply uses protected skills only. That still does not mean the guy that got cc'ed after 2 seconds sucks or is bad.

easay9 likes this.
  9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Biased sorc :^)

10. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

I get two shotted by archers at 330dp 5k hp as warrior

easay9 likes this.
  11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I get one shotted as archer by warriors :-(
    (and every other class)

12. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 63 EU

Yeah the thing is that you should be oneshotted since you kill people that you might not even register on their screen due to distance so up close you ought to be in a disadvantage.....My class was supposed to be able to frontline and i don't suppose you sport more than 300dp right?

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

You mean I am supposed to kill people at range if there are no hills, trees, rocks, fences, walls, bushes etc... right? :^)

Is warrior supposed to be frontline? Idk, is it mentioned somewhere?

14. fenzz

i douno. even as a sorc. if i kill someone in 3 seconds he is usually bad. regardless of the class he plays.

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

What I mean was not every class can iframe around like a sorc. Mystic vs Wizard for example is a matchup that does not necessarily last (much) longer than 3 sec.

16. fenzz

ive seen wizards/witchs fight extended matches against grab classes plenty of time. not saying that they win alot or that that match doesnt favor the grab classes. but good players will know how to deal with these matchups as best as they can. and they usually dont end in 3 seconds.

17. peanut777

Literally everyone gets one shotted by archers, its a broke nub class due for a huge nerf.

18. PK

PK

Literally everyone you know maybe lol, the rest of the good players laugh at archers 8 times out of 10.

19. peanut777

I have no doubt they do laugh, who wouldnt. Archer is a broke nub class that does mental damage, its the easiest class to play, it needs only very low gear to dominate, it even has an iframe lmao.

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I know, true. But that's really an expection and obviously takes way more skill and effort than just iframe on most classes. NA has felix and EU has horsey as wizard who are good in 1vs1 atm. Their fight's will take longer than 3 sec for sure but (usually) won't change the outcome :-P