1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pvp is Trash bc of the insane Geargabs.

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Tjaranis, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

So you are saying if we both hop on trial chars then you will win a bo19 on archer vs me?

2. peanut777

Does it look like that's what I'm saying ? no wonder you need to play archer xD

3. PK

PK

That's a fascinating mix of opinion and hate for a class you don't understand. Tell me which class you play and I'll tell you how to beat any archer with equal gear and if within the 254 bracket even with 20/30ap lower.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

You said:
    Does that mean you are too bad to play an easy noob class, even the easiest class to play that has an iframe? So you dodge?

PK likes this.
  5. peanut777

Does it seem like it means that ?

6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

If you say archer is the easiest class to play and dominates at low gear then that's exactly what it means. It means you are able to win vs me on trial chars, you on archer.

7. peanut777

Does it ? ok, cool.

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

So that means you are too bad and can't play the easiest class in game that only requires low gear to dominate? Is that correct?

9. peanut777

What ? I thought it ment I could destroy you easy even using trial character ?

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

That's why I am asking. So are you too bad to play the easiest class in the game that requires low gear to dominate or not?
    I mean this one is obvious for everyone :-) Everyone knows why you are dodging here. It's just fun to see if you have the balls to admit it or not.

11. Xairen

if you were on NA i would hop on trials with u

12. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

I do not agree. It is not about SA, Iframes and all that. If you do not count the chasing, most of the fights still ends very fast. Even if they got the same gear, same qualities. The players lose health extremely fast. 2-3 hits after a successful cc and you are dead. And this calls skill?! Hardly believable.

In BDO the 1v1 and even the 3v3 pvp is, sorry but I have to say, nowhere compared to other korean mmo's.

13. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 63 EU

The pvp is (usually) everything before the CC lands, once a cc lands one player is not controlling his character at all while the other is just playing against an hp bar. So dunno whats ur problem with it, the "chasing" is actually the pvp and it usually lasts quite a while if both players play carefully and with knowledge with around equal gear.

14. fenzz

basically what the post above mine said. entire pvp is about avoiding CC while trying to CC your opponent or trade damage smartly. if you get CCed you are usually dead unless your opponent ****ed up or you outgear him massively.

Rilok and Maginha like this.
  15. Noixi

Actually, the only playing is with my toon's corpse.
    And then, its the people who 1 shot me that are actually getting to do the playing.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Play an iframe class then.

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

problem being even with somewhat equal gear some classes get burned through their defensive moves like paper without being "chased" down.

but yea, i can see how it looks like cat and mouse game to a sorc player. ;) (no need to say who is the cat in that scenario)

18. Noixi

Actually, I've had a better idea.
    I'm looking for a better game, and may settle for HALF as good of a game.

Fearless V likes this.
  19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

That's what all of us want. Sadly no better game exists atm.

20. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 63 EU

Totally agree there tho, if it was for me i would nerf ap scaling on the high end quite a lot (specially on classes like sorc) and just increase the down/air/back modifiers to equal the actual dmg outuput i guess so the ap doesnt feel useless but keeps it strategic forcing back dmg trades or CC->combos instead of simply blowing ppl up.

But even then, a proper build on SA classes helps a lot, specially cos most of them dont really need high ap to perform (striker mystic wiz witch for example) so building a bit more defensive help them on high end and its not as common that they simply get exploded on a trade tbh.