1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response PvP loophole? L49 player being attacked autopathing and during node wars

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Orion Xavier, May 24, 2020.

1. Orion Xavier

I'm L49 99.999% to level. I keep finding my autopathing interrupted, as I'm training my horses outside safe zones. Once, I found someone had actually kicked me off my horse somehow. The areas I'm traveling were carefully selected to avoid some monsters that spawn at night, like orcs and goblins that attack the gateways in Serendia and could interrupt my autopathing.

Today I found myself far away from my autopathing at the bottom of a cliff? This was during a node war. My horse was also KILLED.

What is going on? I though players could not be attacked or killed below level 50 ???!

I spent pearls on a Training EXP exchange coupon to my L49 Shai to avoid this issue. I need an explanation to how people are attacking me, if this is legitimate or an exploit.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

It is lag or connectivity interrupts, not people causing your problem.

3. tanino

You cannot engage in PVP or be subjected to PVP while you are under level 50, that being said it is very common for connection issues to cause your autopathing to stop.
    Common scenarios are:
    1. You just stop moving entirely and just sit there idle doing nothing
    2. Your autopathing is now much smaller than it originally was
    3. You find yourself stuck in some weird place

As for your mount taking damage, if you were at the bottom of a cliff your mount likely took heavy fall damage as you fell down the cliff with it.

Be aware that connection issues are not always on your side or the servers side, you are establishing and maintaining a connection to the server, if at some point the network became unstable at any step of the way to the server, you may be momentarily disconnected which can cause the symptoms you have experienced.

Orion Xavier likes this.
  4. Orion Xavier

Now that I think about it, if I had reconnected to the channel it would dismount me, so that would explain it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

As @Phoenixxx75 and @tanino have mentioned, lag can cause the autopath to be interrupted and this can result in your character and mount ending up in dangerous areas or moving in an unwanted direction. I will be bringing this up with our team to see if we can improve this and lessen or prevent this from happening.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.