1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PVP- RBF] BASE CAMPING PLEASE FIX!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FIZZISUGLY, Apr 17, 2020.

1. FIZZISUGLY

As the title suggests, please fix or change how the base is set up for RBF please.

How about letting the enemy not enter the opposing team's base or damage us from outside while in base, vice versa. Also, once you leave base you can't go back in for "safety" AND you can't stay in base all game or it will kick u out after 5mins or something.

This is an issue because there are times where the team isn't balanced and only a few people
    are geared enough to fight back. However, how can those said geared individuals fight back for their team
    if the base is being camped by a bunch of classes and killing everyone as soon as they jump down.
    To me this is just poorly developed or not well thought out, I mean the fact that a
    high ap class like wiz/witch and sorc or high dp/eva class like mystic or shai can stay in the opposing base and just keep ccing or killing everyone that just drops is very "unfair" because no one can fight back while dropping down.

2. sajdas

actually, they did give somewhat a solution for this issue (while not being the best one but works for its purposes):

when you spawn in your base, you have an npc which you can talk to that gives a 12 seconds Protected Area buff, which mean that if players actually used it, they would be immortal when they go down from their base and the enemies will simply waste their cds for nothing.

3. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

It doesent work or something, cause you will still get melted in 2 seconds flat, and that's even with a tough whale potion up.

The most fun is when you get stuck in a falling animation, or it changes you stance back from combat.

FIZZISUGLY likes this.
  4. LightningFFXIII-4

ppl still do RBF? lol.

5. sajdas

are you sure that you are talking to the npc that gives the buff?

6. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

yes.

7. PancakeRift

100% guarantee it works.

8. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Heh, ok. It still makes for good comedy then. When i come back i should make a video popping that, a whale tendon. then trying to make a i-frame dash out the door...If i dont get stuck in the falling animation, i can make it about 10 meters out, before death, and buff still active. One grab an its over.

9. MinMaid

MinMaid Guardian 62 NA

We need a brand new rbf already and boost the silver reward again.

Kynreaa, FairlyEnjoyable and sajdas like this.
  10. PancakeRift

Best way to avoid falling animation with all classes I believe is to just hit A or D with an LMB click to get the side way attack animation.

Kynreaa likes this.
  11. FIZZISUGLY

I'd have to agree with the other guy. I did try this buff and even used food buffs and whale buff and still got melted by everyone being at base. mind you it's not just 1 or 2 people in there. It can be more than 10 sometimes and they just wait for you to jump down which is very frustrating and disappointing because you can't fully enjoy fighting back in rbf :(