1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PvP training dummies

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SakuJoe, Aug 3, 2018.

1. SakuJoe

Hello everyone!
    I'm pretty new to pvp and i don't know if someone already posted this so i apologize if its have been proposed before.

I was wondering if it could be possible (talking to the devs here) to have dummies in battles arena that could be CC'd like players so we could have the possibility to pratice pvp combos properly...?

Diazine likes this.
  2. Thirdray

You can CC the NPCs in the battle arena

3. thdsm

They don't work like players though, as in they are affected by pve-only cc.

4. SakuJoe

^THIS

5. nolasigns

They could easily develop NPCs with player-like abilities. I mean hell, a good majority of players play with macro mouse and keyboards- that's basically what an AI is.

GW2 had some, but they could have been better or improved. The AI wouldn't have human error, or perspective, but still would be more challenging.

Didn't they have mention of this perhaps being a common mob thing in the future revamp? I swear I read where the new zone said the mobs will have more of a player feel to them.

6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Just have a regular mob in arena that doesn't die... and only affected by PVP CCs