1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Quest Bug: Dangerous Negotiation II

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Severte, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Severte

For this quest I'm unable to hit the second trial. The first trial I was able to fight just fine but when it was time to fight the second trial I am unable to hit him. He doesn't even despawn after 30 minutes, when I switch characters, or when I abandon the quest and pick it back up. The only way I'm able to summon him again is if I switch channels.

Surely I'm not supposed to kill him using a hunting rifle? Because if I do that's dumb. I don't hunt. And the quest giver says they're warriors. You don't hunt warriors.

This quest is part of the Kama pt 2 quest line.

2. Jollywand

i think its bugged this quest cant even summon it or attack it

nvm found the way to do it

3. Severte

4. Sepharam

Sepharam Valkyrie 61 EU

My guildies have said on the 2nd trail you just have to dodge for about a minute because the mob is invincible. Once you have waited it out you should be able to attack and kill it normally.

I should get to that mission today so will test it out :D

5. Jollywand

i just let it hit me ones then my golem attack it

6. Neptuno

Blue Stone (First Trial): Defensive "Crusher" wasn't there until activating the stone in inventory.
    I took chunks off his health with less than 200 sheet AP. He went invisible after a bit (but still took damage). Took perhaps a minute to kill at most.

Yellow Stone (Second Trial): Inactive Decimator sitting on lower platform. Yellow Stone activates him.
    He will hit hard as the quest indicates (as hard or harder than the mobs back up in the dungeon area). He seemed immune to Magic Lighthouse taunt while immune, but elemental could tank him as mentioned above. Other classes just need to dodge around for 60 seconds. Afterward he collapses and you can 1-2 shot him.

7. Striken7

The quest is explained in-game; you just avoid him until he returns to the middle then you can kill him. The only thing that seemed "bugged" is that you can't just kite him around. I ran around him for several minutes, then finally allowed him to approach to melee range. At that point, without actually attacking, he turned and went to the middle and was a one shot kill.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  8. Kaalin

If you read the quest text, it says it will be invincible for the first minute.

9. Severte

Yep it does say it in game. Nevermind no bug. I was just really tired last night when I posted this so wasn't quite thinking =\. Thanks everyone for the help.

10. GM Mercy

Game Master

Hai :D

I'm glad to here we avoided a bug here. Happy questing <3