1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quest bugged? For the serendian soldiers (Oquillas eye)

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Tabri, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

The quest helper leads you to the spot this npc used to be that gave the daily quest and the quest journal shows this is a daily quest yet the npc is never there.

Is this the same npc(otter) that involves this? (I swore I originally got this quest from a human male.)

Patch notes: The Otter merchant of Oquilla's Eye who used to disappear after just one conversation will no longer disappear before you have done several exchanges with him.

I need this stuff to upgrade my ship so clarification would be nice. I only did this quest twice and now cannot find an npc for it.

If this is intentional please clarify a bit better maybe in the quest journal and my apologies for posting in wrong forum if its a bug otherwise please fix it.

Nvm the quest showed up on my alt after I did the previous quest. The npc is missing beforehand which made me think this was bugged, the npc should stay there :) Please disregard this message.

Attached Files:

#1 Tabri, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  2. Camouflage

You're sure that you finished the quest "[Daily] Ravikel's Test" (Barter 5 times) before? It is a chain of quests and you can't get "[Daily] For the Serendian Soldiers" (Barter 10 times) without doing the other one first.

3. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey Tabri!

As @Camouflage already asked, have you already done the Ravikel's Test? Please do not hesitate to reply again if you are still having issues with this quest. :)