1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quest bugged: Trading with the Shen Merchant Guild #2 [solved]

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Donbaba, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Donbaba

I started the quest and the crafting of the Pure Powder Reagent and the Clear Liquid Reagent went just fine. The Quest progress got accounted for the amount i crafted. But when i created the Aprentice's Alchemy Box and traded it in i got no Progress shown for the Quest. I traded some in in Altinova and some in Heidel but neither has shown progressing in the Quest.

#1 Donbaba, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I have a feeling that they changed that quest line in the last patch. I would suggest forfeiting the quest and getting it again.
    Ps just checked it was in the 10 April patch notes. If you had the quest before then you will need to forfeit as I suggested. You now no longer have to trade the alchemy box.

3. Donbaba

I finished the quest now. The 20 Pure Powder Reagent and the 20 Clear Liquid Reagent must be given to the NPC who gave you the quest but the Questprogress doesnt imply doing that atleast in the german translation.

4. GM Peperoncino

Game Master

Hello @Donbaba

First, I would like to apologize for the delay in our reply in the forum.

I'm glad to know that this issue is now solved and that you were able to complete the quest.