1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Quest] Clean Revenge

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Neekz, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Neekz

I did this quest many months ago where I had to dig ancient iron coins in the Velancia Desert. I then handed the quest in and completed it. After I quit for a couple of months and returned, it said I had an unaccepted quest in that quest chain called Clean Revenge. The requirement was that I completed the previous quest in the chain. However, when I go to the NPC, I cannot accept the quest. I also cannot drop the quest or any of the quests in the chain to do it over again.

[​IMG]

When I press O and find the quest in the menu, I clicked the red arrow button pertaining to the quest:

[​IMG]

When I click that button, the only thing that happens is the Black Spirit appears with no options of a quest to pursue.

[​IMG]

2. DudeZ

3. DudeZ

Same exact for me except I have no months inbetween. I did all the Valencia quests until this

4. Strator

According to bddatabase.net
    "- Description:
    Black Spirit suggested giving Ancient Iron Coins to Afuaru and Zobadi."

Did you sell the coins?

5. Neekz

I do not remember as it was many months ago. How would I go about fixing this issue if I did end up selling them? I would at least like to get rid of it in my quest log

6. Strator

Aquire a couple of iron coins (any origin) and visit those two npc's and see if they want some coins. =)

7. VioletFlame

I had finished the previous "The Value of Treasure" quest and died just after I accepted the ring and crystal reward. It was an odd death. Anyway, I did not have the ancient iron coins and the black spirit did not want to discuss it with me. I scoured the forums to find a way to get more coins. I ended up getting ancient iron coins from trade quests. I got two and then ran back to Valencia hoping it would work. Afuaru would not offer me anything, so I ran to the other npc Zobadi and he would not talk to me. I tried hitting navigate, I called up the black spirit at least 3 times totally frustrated. I was going to write a ticket and when I pulled up the quest "Clean Revenge" and hit the little icon to navigate from the "o" window it threw me to the black spirit and gave me the quest. So under the bigger box Quest Summary it did not work - only the little icon square under the "o" main window. I hope this helps. Trade quests at times will give you the coins.