1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quest Help!!

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Samii, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Samii

Hi,
    Im a level 52 Ranger and i really need help with my black spirit quest line. Idk if im doing the right thing first of all. I have 100+ AP and DP and i am in the Abandoned Iron Mine (It is south of Altinova) and i keep on dying!!! I can kill the enemies but the bigger ones are harder and they take a third of my health. I have the quest to "Investigate the Black Stone processed by the Barbarians" and whenever i go to the black stone and press R, some big enemy always hits me from behind.

As a ranger i always had difficulty killing mobs. Is there anyway i can kill a mob that attacks me in all directions. If not i really need help!!!

2. Draconember

Hi, I leveled up my ranger and did the Mediah questline recently. Killing enemies can be kinda tough in Mediah with the gear that you receive from the black spirit quests, once you hit Mediah it's time to look into upgrading your gear as much as possible or buying already upgraded gear from the MP if you have money saved up. Personally I didn't have trouble dying in the southern half of Mediah, just took a while to kill large amounts on monsters for the quests. (Mind you I stayed away from elites, lol) Ranger is a highly mobile class and you can move around a lot with evasive explosion shot and will of the wind, two skills that you should prioritize as well as a few others, like charging wind (shotgun). When you go to interact with a quest item make sure you kill the mobs around it first otherwise the will attack you while you are busy.

I just finished the Calpheon questline on my 52 sorc, might start Mediah now but not sure, if you need any help feel free to add my in game. My family name is Shadowfire or character name Draconember. Hope that helps! :)

Also: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jQ0MuIafb9hAgEqHhkAUd4APxl3h9i_RVJtZjAUDBLI/preview# is a great in depth ranger guide :)

3. AlnilamE

There are a couple of things you can do.

Make sure you kill everything around you before you try to examine the stone. Yes, the mobs respawn pretty fast, but it should give you enough time.

The Supervisors are all Elites and they hit hard. But if you kill them, they take about 30 minutes to respawn. So if you are in a spot where they are in your way kill them first.

Alternatively, you could go back to Tariff and work on the quests at Manes Hideout and Wandering Rogue Den to level up a bit more. Once you hit 56 and get your awakening, you'll kill the mobs much faster.