1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quest: [Repeat] A Tune for Spirit

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Tacori, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Tacori

2. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well do you walk down the road like you should I do that quest every day and not had any problem with it

3. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hi,

You might indeed want to walk a little while doing this mini-game. However, we will look into this extreme difficulty too ;)

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

4. Shenkt

I've faced these issues before. [​IMG]

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

found out by running a screen size of 2560x1440 the the flut game looks just like this and that screen size it what my computer is recomending also i see that step also get mest up were you can not climb them with out jumpping
    https://imgur.com/a/FQ9GPE5

settings.jpg

#5 Amieelee, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  6. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Oddly enough this issue seems to happen the higher your FPS is.
    I had never seen it before a few weeks ago and then I installed a much better graphics card and suddenly started seeing it happen.
    After playing around a bit I saw it was worse with a lower graphics setting or if I set the game to fullscreen (and so higher FPS) and became easier to play if on fullscreen windowed or ultramode (and so lower FPS).
    You can see that something odd is happening since at the higher FPS settings the scrolling of the note window is jerky and moves down too slowly but it keeps spawning the notes at the same rate as though everything was ok which results in the effect of all the notes getting bunched up.

7. GM Dew

Game Master

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of how the flute game looks in the different resolutions for you?

Best regards,
    GM Dew