1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quest to get a camel

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Wayu, Aug 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wayu

Hello there,

I have a little problem. Before doing the main quest for finding the town of Valencia in the desert I wanted to get a camel (as already the guy in the oasis was so kind to recommend that to me^^).
    After searching a bit I found out that there is a quest at the stable guy in sand corn bazeer which will give me one.
    The problem is... no quest for me. I am lvl 55 now and after asking in the chat several times no one was able to help me so I ask here.

Why is there no quest for me? Actually no one in this town has a quest for me. Have I accidently deactivated some kind of option? Or is there something else I need to do to get that quest?

2. Wayu

----------- SOLVED ------------

After spending again some time finding a solution I finally found it. For maybe someone who had/has the same problem.

In my chat option where ALL quests disabled. I have no idea why since actually everthing was shown but after activating all there were like suddenly dozends of quests all around xD

3. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @Wayu! Great to see your issue was resolved and that you have been able to get this quest! In the event you have any more quest troubles, I would suggest checking your quest filters to make sure they are indeed all turned on ^^ Sometimes after maintenance is completed, the filters may be turned off again so it can be handy to double check :)

Take care! :D