1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quest Wagon londor Goose spirit help please

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by TheMac, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TheMac

Hi I have this quest (Wagon) Flondor goose spirit. I need to deliver the egg to an npc and I do not know who or where this npc is. The internet searches tells me it is a person named Felipu and in the game it says Paupu. Can someone please tell which one is the correct npc and where he is located at since I walk pretty slow carrying a goose egg. It's the quest for the forest path wagon.

2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

When you pick up the egg you should get an autopath to the npc. Right click on the quest in the quest log window, go pick up the egg and follow the path to him.

#2 MoonDance17, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! As @MoonDance17 has explained, right click on the quest or click on the navigation button of the quest window and it will lead you to the NPC.

The quest [Wagon] Flondor Goose Spirit has 5 variants and each one sends you to a different NPC.

4. JeuLinaI

In that quest the autopathing leads you to the egg.
    But if you right click on the quest you'll indeed see another arrow pointing to the NPC you've to deliver the egg to.