1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about damage in PvP

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Shirohige, May 1, 2018.

1. Shirohige

As a 61 ninja 223/225 AP I can't help but wondering am I doing something wrong? I do not pvp often. I will admit that. Usually it is fighting for spots.

But I seem to do bad most of the time. People initiate on me. And the things I do either get blocked or ththeor they barely do damage at all.
    While mostly I can take about 3 special skills and I am done. My DP is at 271. Am I cursed as a ninja or maybe I'm that bad?

BDO planner link: https://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[...5654]],[45298],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]
    Some insightfull advice would be appreciated.

Peace!

#1 Shirohige, May 1, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. Shuriyo

Shuriyo Michizoe Ninja 62 EU

both, unlucky man...

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

your AP and DP is a bit low, if you talking about RBF they are mostly geared people there I would say, so your 217 AP is pocket change especially with latest changes. Try testing with a friend that has same GS as you do and see how you do thhere

#3 Dryed, May 1, 2018
    Somanta likes this.
  4. This^

Post your gear.

5. Shirohige

gear posted, edited original post.

I was not talking about RBF I'm talking about grinding spots. Basilisks, Gahaz, Pila Ku.
    I really doubt everyone there has softcap gear.

6. Gavad

AP Ninjas will always be squishy. If you're fighting out in the open world try to exploit your stealth and iframes. If you take significant damage you should stealth out, heal up, and get them by surprise a minute or two later.

7. Raynore

you might wanna swap out rbf main hands for precisions...not for the accuracy but for the ignore resist...personally I would run jin vipers in ur bhegs also....u could also run jins carmeas in ur main hand... the changes have killed all builds but ap so pretty much just keep building that accuracy isn't as huge anymore either but our class does still need a bit to be reliable.. putting in the vipers in bhegs should pretty much be all u need now... you can lose the crit from gloves we don't need so very much crit...but the jin carmeas would give some in their place... just ideas to try

8. Shirohige

thanks for the input fellas!
    I'll make some tweaks and see if I'll do better.

9. The9KGamer

My gears basically the same as yours 223/225/271 lvl 61 ninja. I find I don't really have that big of a problem in open world unless they're like softcap and above, even then you just gotta run away and buff up like crazy and then come back in stealth to quickly one combo them to death (Shift E + 100% = crazy damage increase). It's a little ***** tactic but works great in open world.

10. This^

You are running less than 300 accuracy and 0 ignore resist which is definitely hurting you. I would suggest 2 JIN vipers, 2 BM precision gems. Put your kadicts in a helm u xp with and put 2 ancient agility or JIN harpia in your giath.

Personnaly, I would ditch the witch and get a TRI RCE as well.

#10 This^, May 2, 2018
  11. SakuJoe

Here you go:
    https://bdoplanner.com/save/[[10],[...7,-1]],[45298],[-1,[-1]],[-1],[-1],[-1],[-1]]
    you should be able to swap for that one without spending much money. If you can aford Tet estique (you'll deal more dmg with it than nouver unless you have 240AP+ ) and tree spirit belt without selling nouver and basilic (if you plan to upgrade it to TRI later) its even better.
    As for gloves crystals i simply put won viper because they easily afordable whilst Jin are about 300Mil on preorder. It a nice trade for getting more accuracy. For shoes crystal try to get RBF adamant since you can easily get +5MS for food and elixirs. or keep what u have if you can't aford it for the moment.

12. Shuriyo

Shuriyo Michizoe Ninja 62 EU

There's nothing wrong with his gear, just that it's not enough of it... I think he only needs some pvp practice to do okay.

13. This^

Nah running under 300 accuracy is definitely not optimal and will cause him to lose fights. Zero ignore resist isn't helping either. Some of the issues can be fixed simply by swapping out crystals

#13 This^, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 4, 2018