1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Marketplace/Outfits/Pearl

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MakJuice, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:01 AM.

1. MakJuice

If I was to buy a maid, can the maid auto bid/buy me outfits that i specifically want? That way, I do not have to sit afk at the marketplace all day and the Maid can just auto-buy for me? I do not have a maid, so not entirely sure how it works, but before I buy one, I would want to know that its worth it.

Second question, Is there a way, to get myself notified when out in the world when a specific item that I want is posted? I understand that I can have the millions of marketplace notifications popping up on my screen, but There is a-lot of Marketplace pop-ups I could care less about. So is there a way to pick and choose what Marketplace alerts I want popping up constantly?

2. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger EU

Maids don't have option to auto bid on something. It's just allowing you to access marketplace when you're not at NPC.

There is just one notification option. If you have too many items listed remove some you don't need that much.

3. MakJuice

Where do i find this notification option?

4. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger EU

There are 2 types of notifications.
    1st is showing at the top of screen, it shows all "rare" items that are posted, usually yellow grade etc. There's no option to filter it. You can disable it in settings > game > turn off system notifications.

2nd is at the right bottom of the screen. It shows only items you put notice on.
    To put notice write item's name in marketplace, click it and choose notice option (should be somewhere at the bottom near preorder). To remove this type of notification pick the last option when talking to marketplace npc, scroll until you find that item and click remove. There is no limit of items you can list there.

5. MakJuice

For the 2nd option, How will I be notified?? Can I leave the marketplace and get a notification somehow still?

6. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger EU

The notice will be a small (I guess?) box that has confirm and cancel option.
    Clicking cancel will remove notification, clicking confirm will juts remove the notice box (notice itself will stay).
    You can get them anytime and wherever you are but they rarely overlay themselves (explanation below).

You have notice on 2 items. Item 1 is posted and you get notice but don't click "confirm" so when item 2 is posted it can't show you notice because you already have one that's unconfirmed.

If item was sold via preorder a smaller box will appear with just one option to close it.

7. Elenortirie

you get a popup window that item was set for registration in bottom right corner of the screen