1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Question: Crafting Crates

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Stigma311, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Stigma311

so i have question about making my own crates. will i need to have rank 1 house? or not?.

I am starting my trade route from Port Epheria to Tarif. building up my silver with trade packs from trader. just wondering if crafting crate is bit better .

2. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

No, you don't need any house, only lodging for your workers. Ideally the workers are located in Grana and you sell in Valencia with desert buff, until you have that you build trash crates and sell in Arehaza.

3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

rank1 house crates are some kind of joke, yes they made out of air, but its take way to much time and they cost cheap
    I believe ( now its boosted x4 XP) you can get art1 trading with 1 merchant wagon in like 1-2 days, no point wasting time for trash crates.

4. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

Yeah, it is pretty quick. You can also just afk fish overnight in kama or drieghan and sell it in Valencia, gives also some very good XP (got me about 10-15% per night from master 6 to master 7)

#4 Serendipity, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  5. Stigma311

have not found Kama , drieghan and Valencia let

6. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there Stigma311! Great to see that the community could help you with this give their input ^^ Best of locating with your crate crafting! :D

Take care!