1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Question re: Needing 3 Online to accept GM?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Celthon, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Celthon

To accept a GM there needs to be 3 Guild Members minimum online. After GM is accepted can one guild member complete the mission if the other two who were online have exited the game? Will the payout/reward for the Guild Mission change if two of the three have left game?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

2. CrestFirill

Should be fine yes, afaik after its accepted it can be finished and Ive never heard of the reward changing along the way :)

3. YouShallnotPassz

this makes no sense

4. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 62 EU

Its GQ -guild quest - not a Game Master.

You only need 3 members online to begin GQ it can be finished even with 1 online.

And no, you cant get a payout if two members will leave 'game' or guild if you meant that one. You actually need 31 members to make a payout

5. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @Celthon

You are correct - you do need to have 3 members online to do a Guild Quest. You should also be able to continue doing the quest if the other 2 members leave, but this will for sure affect the reward given as it's based on contribution if it's something like a subjugation quest. So for instance, if you have 2000 members in your guild but one 1 person contributes to the quest, that 1 member will the integral part of the reward.

I hope that this helps to clarify things for you! ^^

Happy gaming.

6. BDOHASPVPOHNOES

I thought they were called guild missions.

7. Celthon

8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

They are and a single person from the guild can complete the mission just as ten or twenty can.

9. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 62 EU

10. AlnilamE

I believe the OP meant the "payout" you get for helping complete a guild mission.

OP, your reward is based on how much you contributed to that mission. If you solo it, it's all yours even if there are many people online. (And by "all" i mean the 50% that goes to the contributing players)

Phoenixxx75 likes this.