1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Questline bugged. Can't reaccept forfeited quest.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Mythien 2, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Mythien 2

I had this quest, called " Digging Sand", the npc Afuaru told me to go somewhere in desert, at a pinned location, where I found a flag. Not knowing I had to interact with it, I started digging around it, and interacted right after. I didn't know I could've acquired more shovels from any material npc, so I thought I'd just reaccept the quest and get the shovels again from Afuaru. When I hover the mouse over the quest, it tells me I have to complete the quest before, and then the one before and so on, till the very first one in the quest line. I can't reaccept it.

#1 Mythien 2, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. GM Dew

Game Master

Hi there,

On your video, I can see that all of your quest filters are turned off, which means you're not able to see/accept a lot of quests. Could you make sure to activate them again?
    You can toggle your quest preferences on/off by opening the quest window (press O) and clicking the icons on the bottom. If you cannot seem to accept a certain quest, while your friends can, make sure that all of your quest preferences are ticked "on". They will be grey if they are off and orange if they are on.

The below screenshot shows the difference between those on and off.
    [​IMG]

Best regards,
    GM Dew