1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Quests Lines Don't Appear

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Excluder, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Excluder

After extensive googling, I am turning to the forums... I've been trying to do multiple quest lines (Keplan Adventure Journal/Mysterious Companion) and every time I try to even start these quests, they don't even have it appear. I have watched the youtube videos trying to walk me step by step on how to get the quest. For the Keplan Adventure Journal, I need to finish "Calpheon Resource Report" and I don't even get that quest from Delphad Castillion or see it in my cleared list of quests. Second, for the Mysterious Companion quest line to get a fairy, Fairy Queen Theiah isn't in my options for Black Spirit quests. Please help....

P.S. I have all my quest types turned to "all" already.
    Also, when I was starting out, I may have cleared some quests by forfeiting them but I was under the impression that I could always receive the quest later when I wanted to finish it.

sleepleZzZ likes this.
  2. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Have you maybee seen an old video,

The Serendia and Calpheon quests are Splittet into 3 Questlines and if you choose one in heidel, the other ones are not possible anymore

3. Excluder

Could you elaborate in what you mean?

4. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Excluder likes this.
  5. GM Ammy

Hey there @Excluder

In order to get the quest 'Calpheon Resource Report' you need to have finished the quest [Boss] Witch Hunting or 'Looking for Adventurers.'

For the quest 'Mysterious Companion' you need to start the quest chain 'Fairy Queen Theiah.' The requirements to receive this quest are the same for 'Calpheon Resource Report.'

If you've done one of those two quests already, have all of your Quest Filters on and still cannot receive these quests, please send us in a ticket by clicking here and we will investigate further.

Have a great day!

Excluder likes this.
  6. Excluder

I can't seem to obtain the quest from the black spirit for the beginning of [Boss] Witch Hunting. "A Familiar Aura", am I doing something wrong? I am level 59...

7. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Have you done all of the black spirit and story quests from Velia to calpheon? If not that is the reason you cannot get the quest.

8. sleepleZzZ

Greetings all

I am facing almost
    I'm playing on PS4 but got the same problems with the Mysterious Companion Questline

Can I send a support ticket too.? Or can u redirect me/my problem to ps⁴ support ?

Regards