1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quitting BDO for BLESS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FadedSky, May 29, 2018.

1. T800

BDO had tons of Optimization issues when it started. Mass FPS Drops in Cities and in Mass PvP. Even today people still Stream at lower settings in Mass PvP, because it's poorly optimized.

Bless is in Beta. It says so when you buy it.

There are still 6 to 12 month away from release. They said so them selves.
    Beta is beta. Judge it when it releases.

2. Reckless Troll

I don't understand why you people are hung up on this. Bless is NOT in beta. It having an Early Access tag is a ******** excuse to cover up the pile of garbage that it is. Bless has been released for several years in other nations.

Mgp and FadedSky like this.
  3. LoanWolf

I dont know of any mmorpg that came from another country to NA that didnt have a beta. Launching on Steam presents certain restrictions such as not being able to preorder the game, which means they have no accurate head count prior to launch or what they can call the game. Steam Early Access is roughly the same thing as an Open Beta

4. LoanWolf

'
    I should really take usernames seriously.

Blackhearted and TheReason like this.
  5. Reckless Troll

Yeah, I figured you wouldn't have a response to that.

6. DKHunt

You have to be kidding. Would current state of BDO be acceptable if PA had declared the game in beta? Of course not, because the damn game has already been released in 4 regions. PA, for all their incompetence, at least hasn't made up excuses for the game's shortcomings, while Neowiz claims the most rediculous excuse as to why they re-re-re-released the same 7 year old game with poor localization, poor optimization, and the most expensive early access price point in recent Steam memory.

Pfft. "Because they said so"... No wonder Neowiz had the gulls to scam NA/EU audience, so many gullible people it's crazy.

Mgp, geneticjitsu and Reckless Troll like this.
  7. LoanWolf

Bdo released to NA in an open beta and early access . . . .

8. LoanWolf

If you want to talk about launches you can ask me. Made my account for the first open Beta that started in Dec of 2015 ;)

9. TheReason

I'm not even sure how people playing BDO can talk about the servers of any other mmo lol. BDO been out for how long now? how long have we put up with crap servers after release? comical.

10. T800

It's not an excuze. They took the old client, and changed combat on it. Now they are testing it. Can't handle beta testing the game, don't buy it.

It says Early Access for a reason. Not just for the show.

11. Ekatarina

Ekatarina Ranger 61

You really target a good point here.

How many time did it take to Kakao to change the NA Service Provider to enhance the quality of the server there ??

(Let me help you answering this question : more than 2 years).

And funny part comes where people noticed that the new server's connection stability didn't help it at all. Lol.

----------

Little tip :
    • If you guys wanna bash this game, do it properly : don't include servers quality when the game you're actually playing isn't doing that better.

#231 Ekatarina, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    TheReason and crawlord like this.
  12. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

Basically ALL the chatter about that game is nonsense cuz noone on planet earth can add just one good aspect about MessOnline. This "Game" will get banned from steam anyway within a week.
    So please anyone answer this simple question quoted above or get ur refunds and close this thread. Kthxbai.

#232 Hezekiel, May 30, 2018
  13. Kuu

Kuu

Well I wonder about that. It's hard to say how many people are simply being vocal, and how many will just leave it in the dust, like most steam games.

Bless is bad, and by that I mean technically bad, in every way. it's just literally(figuratively is another story) bad to play, but I don't think that many people will refund out of the entire early access sign up.

14. Epitafios

geneticjitsu and Smileybones like this.
  15. Sibyyl

Even during early access, at launch, and throughout the years BDO has never had a queue on any server.

You have no comparison at all here.

Desado likes this.
  16. Hezekiel

Hezekiel Archer 61

Braindead #&#'%'#+@)!?eeees! Wtf comparing MessOnline with BDO..W.T.F.?!!?!!? You can't compare this to ANY piece of software. Mess is the worst mmo EVER released, period. How are u even arguing if u can't answer my question: name me ANY good aspect/gameplay loop/mechanic/system beside soundtrack and the decent char creator. Just one? Guys I challenged u 3 days ago and noone has an answer because there is none. Everything In the game is total utter garbage and a d1ckslap on head, as I stated in detail quoted above beside the decent sound and charcreater the game does literally nothing, Nada niente nichts right. Okay? So Just stop this my eyes bleed when I read this nonsense in here its ridiculous ppl defending this. Totally wtf shocked by the current mmo community. If ur really defending this or even comparing it in ANY kind u really deserve ur 150$ packs of sht.

And I do not overtone by pointing out Ppl not refunding this or even defending this are the cause of the gaming industry's actual cancer. Steam offers everyone refunds no matter how mutch playtime so get ur money back. We can not allow this.

#236 Hezekiel, May 30, 2018
    geneticjitsu likes this.
  17. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

18. Epitafios

Dude just let them play bless i cant imagine harder punishment for their stupidity.

geneticjitsu and Columba like this.
  19. Novastar

to anyone saying BLESS is better, or making the excuse its Beta. or any of that. I simply leave this link. See you in less then a week when you realize what a trainreck a 6 year old game is.

Columba likes this.
  20. zenjudit

Congrats to bless players....epic fail hahahaha