1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Rabam's Storage Key Quests, couldn't get the key after more than 2,000 energy spent.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Luvdoll, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Luvdoll

Hello, I have the quest in Valencia called "Rabam's Storage Key". I went to Valencia multiple times to try and finish it with no luck. I was in a group when I tried doing this quest and my friend got his key in 3 tries and turned in his quest right after while I was still trying to steal the key from Rabam. I don't know if it caused an issue with my quest and got it bugged maybe being because the system read it as a group quest since I was in group and bugged it that way? Right now I have spent a lot of time going back and forth from Heidel to Valencia to get the quest done. More than 2,000 energy spent and still no key. I can't forfeit the quest either to try and restart it because it's giving this message when I try to forfeit it "Cannot find quest Data." The npc that started the quest named Afuaru doesn't have a quest for me either when I try to talk to him. I contacted support but all they said was clear cache and restart the game which I have already done multiple times. They also said it's all based on rng, but trying to steal a key and spending more than 2,000 energy for a main quest is a bit too much. Did anyone experience the same issue with this quest and if you did, how did you fix it and how many energy did you spend before getting the key from Rabam?

#1 Luvdoll, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. EamanuBDO

I have the same problem been doing it for months. Spent tons of energy and I still have not gotten any single key. I just sent a ticket hope they can fix it. Did you finally get the key?

3. I have done this quest on 2 characters so far and once got it first go, and the other it was definitely either the third try or less. That sounds like you definitely have an issue :(

4. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

This sounds like you currently don't have the quest accepted, either due to completing it or due to not picking it up. Can you pm me the ticket number from the ticket you previously sent? I can take a look and send you a follow-up.

5. Ririma

hello i got same problem, is this already solved mate?

6. LamiaSeru

Stand -REALLY- close to Rabam. It did not work until I was practically on top of the NPC, then it took maybe 4 tries.

7. Kwayit

Same problem... quest not accepted but I assumed stealing the key would do it... can't forfeit the quest "data not found"

8. Ungvi

I'm betting some of you don't have the knowledge to advance the chain. You gotta buy the books from Afaru, before the next quest opens up.

9. Kwayit

I have them all.