1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random crash

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Guybrush_Threepwood, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Guybrush_Threepwood

Is it just me or does anyone also encounter BDO client unstable and crash often ?

I usually passively play and watch tv series on netflix or youtube while having BDO in window mode in my secondary monitor with around 20% volume. I also run chrome browsers browsing several forums, so bdo client is not always on top and not minimized in tray either.

I wonder why my BDO client often crashes without any message, so whatever afk activity that I do often gets interrupted even though I am not actually afk, just active in other window and browser watching videos.

2. GreyRebel

hi i think u can get a better answer if u post that thread in the technical support part of the forum :) gl

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/technical-support.202/

here is the link to it

3. Vasokaz

Delete the two cache folders of BDO. One is in My Documents, the other is in the installation folder of the game. Fixes 99% of crashes.

Guybrush_Threepwood likes this.