1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Random freezes for 1-4 seconds every 15-30 seconds

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lyken, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Lyken

Hi i have freezes for 1-3 seconds every 15-30 seconds. Game is literally unplayable for me.
    This started after node war on 08.08. On that memorable day i had dc like 10 times during 1 hr. since then those freezes are bothering me on every server in different locations. No updates or any system changes were done during that period.
    I literally used every advice from this forum nothing helps.Ive send a ticket with dxdiag.......

2. Livaldyn

same problem, had it since the same time- nodewar on wednesday, before that it was never this bad. it seems to be the worst when there are alot of people around me

3. Evri

Evri Guardian 61 EU

I also contacted them about the same issue. I tried many thing before. No solution. Is on their servers I assume

4. Lyken

Ive send them dxdiag, game log and winMTR which clearly shows that there is no packet loos and problem is not on my side... we will see whats next...

5. CatChat

I also have been having this problem. I have deleted caches and done eveything I can think of to get rid of lag and momentary freezes. This has been happening for me since the node wars. A friend tells me they are fine.

6. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hey there. Can you guys try downloading and updating Visual Studio Installer from Microsoft and let me know if this helps resolve the issue?

7. CatChat

8. Shenkt

Sorry, but WHAT? You guys do try to help, and have some interesting approaches to fixing broken game elements.

Being asked to install VS with very little context to why, is setting off my internal quality alarm bells.

WTF is going on.

9. Megta

Megta Archer EU

People withWindows 10 and VS don't have any problems and people without VS have. Is this enough context for you?

10. Shenkt

Taking random pot shots at fixing game issues is not the best approach.
    So, for me,not really.

11. Livaldyn

did anyone fix this yet?

12. Rojhaz

@GM Kaioken Where am I going from here bud?

upload_2018-8-18_16-29-4.png

13. Rojhaz

No, this isn't "Fixed" The nvidia 398.98 driver helped for like 8 hours until my game crashed overnight (While afk fishing minimized). It's back to dumpster mode.

upload_2018-8-18_16-34-17.png
    upload_2018-8-18_16-35-5.png

14. Livaldyn

Same problem here... I updated my drivers and it ran fine for a day and the next day it was back to random fps drops and freezes.