1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Random inaccurate notification

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by AzzaNancazza, Dec 1, 2019.

1. AzzaNancazza

I was grinding Desert Nagas in the Atumach area when A notification popped up on-screen stating "[Asula's Crimson Eye Ring] has been equipped."

Thing is, I didn't have any of those rings on me, nor did I try equipping anything, and nor did I have any equipped after the message showed.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

I understand that you are getting a notification, "[Asula's Crimson Eye Ring] has been equipped." So that we can get a better understanding of the issue, do you have any clips of this? It would greatly help in our investigation!

I hope to hear from you soon!

:o

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

If you have an item in your inventory which is better than what you have currently equipped, pressing "R" will automatically equip it.

But yeah without any screenshot or anything its a long shot to understand what happened. You might have simply misunderstood the message for what I care.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Did you read all off his post?He quite specifically said he did not have any asula ring in his inventory or equipped.

Kazza likes this.