1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranger Class DEAD! TY KAKAO and Pearl Abyss

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by odar, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Rayin

I left this thread for like 2 weeks, then i am quoted or mentioned and i shouldn't reply in your opinion.
    I care of class balance, not of destroying Ranger as it is in your mind, but feel free to believe what you want.

2. Grizabella

It was a compliment. I see more posts from you than Rangers in the Ranger thread. My point was how sad it is that Rangers are not as passionate as you.

eitheldin likes this.
  3. Rayin

After you and others called me dumb in a subtle way i detect no sarcasm in your post, it was a compliment.
    Thank you then, i'll make sure to post more often in this thread.

Grizabella likes this.
  4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

It's more like so many people rerolled from this class (because contrary to a certain someone, this class indeed needs buffs!) or quit game already that in this forum section the only ones left are the ranger haters and those very few rangers trying to defend what little tiny bit is left of this class.

Wollbert and Haurion like this.
  5. Evrae

Evrae Ranger 61 NA

To be honest, at this point I wish they'd just realize that our movement speed passive only works when our weapon isn't out, but instead of fixing that, they'd just increase the value to 50% so i can life skill faster, not like there's much else to do with this class unless you have 10 actual good classes acting as your front line

6. stalas

funny fact i jsut notice iif u take awakening weapon and take weapon out ( in your back) and u use call of the earth follow by blasting gust or p charging wind combo... when u stop u instant swap in awakening .

This mean the game get miind **** about the fact that u are now iin bow form and let u chain those in awakening form lul.
    BTW if u do shotgun u will end up in bow form but u can spam Qcancel / elvenrage with this or grab hmmm...

7. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

That's the lame thing about this class, unless you're crowd surfing you're useless. If you're crowd surfing, you might as well just play a nuker then. You offer way more utility.

They won't turn it into a sniper class because that's what the male ranger will be, so this class is stuck in a limbo. Jack of all trades, master of none.

8. @Rayin is too used to being challenged because of his posts, which are usually clever, that sometimes it's hard for him to get a compliment, @Grizabella ;)

#268 eitheldin, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2018