1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranger Combo for Aakman

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Gatrie, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Gatrie

Hello guys,

I was testing Aakman today, because a guild member told me with my stats, I could grind there without any problems. Only my speed with which I kill the opponents was rather slow. I guess because I just do not use a good combo or the false skilladons.

My Stats are:

AP: 249
    AP awa: 235
    DP 297

I prefer bow skills and usw awa, if i out of Stamina.

Kutum is Tet and i use BEAST'S DRAUGHT, ENERGIZING CRON MEAL and STURDY ALCHEMY STONE OF DESTRUCTION.

Many thanks for your help

2. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 51 NA

I was honestly wondering the same thing. But most of my Ex-Guildmates told me if I wanted to do highend grind spots. That I should just reroll off of Ranger and make a Mystic, Sorc, or DK.

I wonder what is Pearl Abyss and Kakao answer to this question of yours tho. Do the devs. believe we should just reroll off our beloved class just to be able to play the game? Or is there something we can do around other classes GS viable range?

Again I'm not really much interested in the bias opinion of "Forum Trolls". I'm more so interested in what the @CM Servantes @CM Yukimura @GM Dresden and @GM Dew have to say to us Rangers on this matter. Because at this point it's either Ranger or no BDO for me, and part of my nice monthly gaming allowance, I have going into BDO monthly!

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

dont use that crap.

use elixirs and proper food rotation and learn to group them up properly, it will increase your clear speed by alot. dont forget about your pve skill addons either.

4. Gatrie

What for elexirs and proper food should i take?

5. Gatrie

It will hardly interest Pearl Abyss/Kakao instead of adapting the Ranger, they bring the Archer. Costumes have already been bought for the old classes, which explains why they still have to invest working hours.

I have reported bugs so often and the support described the other classes without pots and without Stamina problems go grind but nothing change.

6. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 51 NA

I was thinking along the same lines as you. Which is why I made that post my last ditch of effort. Just to see if any of the routers on the forums had something to say. But it finally looks like the more I gear my Ranger the more my time comes to a close here on BDO.

It seems like I am just a victim of discriminatory business practice. Nothing big, it's has a easy and simple solution. Also with enough proof of such. Which there is more than enough on these forums alone. I'll be just fine. Not much for me to worry about at this point.

7. Spartakatz

Why do people immediately turn a "not as good grinding in one spot as some other class" into "unable to play the game"? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

But that's maybe your problem. Apparently you are busy whining instead of figuring out to optimize rotation of skills and such.

8. Fearless V

Fearless V Lahn 51 NA

So instead of giving me the help that I've asked for in the tread you are quoting. You decided to take this super elitist high grounds and had a go at trying to put me down. This is why I was asking for help from the middle men. And not some poor excuse of gamer, acting like a elitist troll. In a P2W RNG gear based Korean Grinder. Know your place and humble down! You are talking to a being who is successful in many places, outside of a P2W RNG gear based Korean Grinder.

This is exactly why I asked for the CMs and GMs insight into the matter. But it looks like they don't have either a answer, a care in the world, or a combo of both. So meh it's what ever.

#8 Fearless V, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2019
    RIPTOR likes this.
  9. Spartakatz

I just quoted your exaggerated statement.

Why not join the ranger discord, recently there's pretty much every day talk about grind in Akman, people sharing some clips etc. You can also pick up little tips and tricks now and then, even after 3 years there's sometimes a thing you didn't know.

https://discord.gg/z8TCXjD

Ansilo likes this.