1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RANGER IS OVER PARTY

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Vieilan, May 14, 2020.

1. Vieilan

DSdavidDS likes this.
  2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

deserved.

flukeSG2 and Vieilan like this.
  3. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

according to certain people testing stuff on the global lab it seems they changed the hidden base stats of all classes.
    reading through: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...eTmp2IA45cXWDhtQBmbTrGHZu4/edit#gid=625358340
    and to compensate overbuffing they nerfed the absolut pvp modifiers on skills, what leads to different results.

Awakening Ranger seems to be the same. Succession Ranger got slight nerfs on DC and PUBG. Other skills even were higher in damage now.
    but if testing on global lab is very reliable for the live servers is also questionable.

ninja and kuno on the other hand felt nerfed hardly

dropping such a bomb while keeping relevant informations unnoticed justifyes every shitstorm tho

4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Your class time will come, and when its come, and you'll start crying, everyone will shower you with all that excrement's you was spreading while playing OP class

LiquidEmotion and Jinoro like this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

you are so predictable.
    the only reason i posted that is because i know your salty ass ranger cheeks would reply after getting clapped that hard by nerfs.
    been telling the community for way too long. keep crying for nerfs. go on.. now everyone gets them.
    enjoy!

"ninja and kuno on the other hand felt nerfed hardly"
    your hate for my main is so big you cant even see we got nerfed hard too.
    our biggest one is 53% on heart aiming.
    nerfed once again after our series of nerfs we had already. or did u forget the 22% dmg nerf we recently had before kuno?

https://clips.twitch.tv/PolishedFreezingChowderPastaThat

see for yourself.
    you call that "felt it hardly" ??

i hope they delete ranger one day so your salty ass moves on.

6. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

another fool that ignores all the nerfs ninja had so far.

"your time will come" alright.. ill wait. not like its new or anything but sure.,

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i know that clip sorry i put the words the wrong way. i still have ptsd from the notes
    ninja felt hard nerfed. like they got a hard nerf. while ranger feels same as before according to glab tests. and this is already my favorite clip. look at the musa at the end. with his 2 hits lmao

Nagasaki likes this.
  8. Columba

Yeah, for the first time since beta, I am actively looking at other games. Fk these clowns.

Sturmflut666 likes this.
  9. Akantorian

is this chart with the hidden stats the old datamined one or the new one after todays changes?

10. SelfCare

SelfCare Ranger 62 EU

11. Vieilan

Okay guys after reviewing some clips and looking at damage comparisons. Its not that bad if you play awakening ranger. its not over.
    In fact if damage continues to be lowered it might even be a buff(imagine being able to linger sa like in 2018 again), (imagine not dying instantly from a stealth engage)

WOTW was not touched, PW downsmashes were not touched. We should be able to kill.
    if you play awakening this might even be a positive change, however if you play succ it sucks to be you

12. stalas

BTW did u see prime tearring arrow did not get nerf just saying ... XD and ppl test pw and pw no nerf we might survive in succession.
    For awak it was doing way to much dmg now i think its fine

Archer is not surviving to this nerf tho Rip archer

13. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

Honestly dont know how you guys can miss the biggest ****ing message ever at the start of the patch notes

"Adjusted to In particular, the damage of the PvP skill of the lore has been mainly adjusted, but the damage ratio of each character to the character has been increased since the damage may not be achieved if only the damage of the skill is adjusted"

Or if you want a better translation "The damage ratios of wich damage is calulated and applied has been increased since changing only indevidual skills may not be satisfactory and require more time and attention, in order to keep things balanced certain skills have seen damage reductions in pvp to balance it out"

Also a message from pearl abyss regarding global lab may 14th patch:
    (short translation of https://www.global-lab.playblackdes...hText=&progressType=1&BoardType=1&boardNo=891):

The devs has brought all classes dmg down to what they believe the lowest point should be. The coming weeks they will increase the damage with the help of "skilled players" to an acceptable balance.

google translate of the full notice:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/607513947964440596/710493090049294397/unknown-4.png

sigh

Nagasaki likes this.
  14. Columba

I saw it, and I have no idea what to do with it. I distrust hidden numbers and coefficients.

Jinoro and alastersan like this.
  15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Thank you, I’ve completely missed that

16. Adre

Adre NewMoon Kunoichi EU

I totaly get you and I wish they gave us the actual damage ratio numbers of each class, since that would make it relatively easy to calculate if the damage changes on skills for your class is a nerf or not. But sadly they like to keep these things hidden.

Columba likes this.
  17. RobinSan

Whenever I read this forum on the pve or pvp section it's always the same with this salty community...

My class can only grind 1 trash p/h and this class can grind 100 trash p/h..

This class damage is OP or iframe is OP this, remove evasion from game..

Now you are getting the "balances" people are asking for and now everyone is crying again..

Good job community

18. Columba

Hahahahaha haaaaaaahhhhhhaa. Op. Ok sure. Play the class.

19. RobinSan

Thats not my point of the message.. I'm just saying people have 0 tolerance level if another class is slightly better and complain for nerfs.. this is what you get. Everyone gets nerfs