1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ranger Need a fix !!!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Helosh, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Helosh

Dear Developer i dont know if u see waht u doing or waht u forgot , the Ranger need more defense i playet all klass with the same armor and i cant kill a riftboss with him, i get 3 hits from a boss and down waht the hell is this a bug or waht happent, the same with the life , the ranger have 1k lower life as the other classes wtf ???

Macadham likes this.
  2. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Devs have no intention making Ranger viable. You might as well reroll or quit the game. If you have issues the gimped Ranger playstyle in BDO. Others will just tell you to "get 301 AP and 351 DP KEK". I hope you have that credit card ready!

Helosh likes this.
  3. Helosh

y right Credit card

4. Catastigma

wtf man you have a insane i-frame combo jump. Get good. Lul

You clearly dont know your classe. Ranger is realy strong.

5. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

Show us!

6. Sturmflut666

upload_2020-6-16_18-57-4.png

I can tell you: 301 AP 355 DP doesnt do **** neither. Still die oneshot, still cant hit iframe chaining classes or break guardians or witchards FG/SA chains.

Stocksyn95 and Eryola like this.
  7. Fearless V

Fearless V Ranger 61 NA

That's a big yikes!

8. Kittyberry

Kittyberry Ranger 63 NA

Rangers are not "really strong" LOL, Ranger is an average class who depends on the correct positioning, when is the right time to use your skills, when you have to fall back and how to push with other classes ... at least when we talk about succ.

Personally I think we need some minor fixes, but definitely not a buff or a nerf.

9. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Why do people even try to "complain" about classes, just check Korean class damage modifications, there you clearly can see, how ranger sux hard. Like there is no any excuse of gear/desync/skill when you class literately doing less damage than other classes.

Nubek likes this.
  10. Sisyphus

Succ Ranger here, re rolling when season comes out. My major gripe about this class is the perfect Line of sight and Elevation required for all our skills.

In RBF there are good perches that bring a ranger high enough out of range that AOE and CC does not hit us; in this world its fair, I can hit you from range but you can't hit me and that is my ONLY defense. The second someone touches I'm normally dead a second or two later.

In the outside world it is terrible and frustrating. During our node war I will carefully pick a spot that is about a 1.5 shai's off the ground to two shais (that is normally the highest you can find). A guardian about 10 shais away on the other side of a fence does a huge AOE and 1 shots me mind you she has zero line of sight and literally swinging into a 5ft high fence. Any class can just swing below me and knock me over/kill me when the animations of the swings completely miss me. A large majority of the time other classes can hit me but I cant hit them. Its ridiculous. Then add to that almost every class can 1 combo me because I'm a glass "cannon." I do mediocre damage at best even though I'm at ap/dp cap. Maybe it is better in conquest, but I won't know I'll never get to that AP/DP bracket.

If your going to make us a glass cannon, at least give us a cannon. If your going to bind us to strict line of sight and elevation considerations make all other classes bound to that too; it seems they can swing wildly and hit/AOE through any obstacle and about 5-6 ft high. My teams defensive base ends up working totally against me as does any perch I can find out in the world.

Stocksyn95 and Sturmflut666 like this.
  11. WinterRED

As a 373 DP witch I can tell you that you're definitely doing something wrong if you're not 100-0 a witch in under 3 seconds. Takes 1.5 skills to completely break a witch's FG as a ~290 AP ranger.

SmK, WhySoSeeryus and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  12. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

FairlyEnjoyable and Chaos Ronin like this.
  13. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

ranger's playstyle is not for every1 lol
    pvewise... when I played her as succession it was pretty godlike play o.o overclearing spots @ 271 ap with kutum xD
    pvpwise.... well.. I personally prefers awakening coz feels bit more "safe" but all in all... gears are part of it but not just ^^
    you need to know better how/where to position urself to avoid gettin hit so easily ..playstyle is more like maehwa's in a sense lol (not that any1 plays that class anymore :c ) but it's more bout "playing safe" as succession ur best shot is to strike when ppl r distracted by other players... I'm back to playing kuno coz it feels more my playstyle than ranger's ... you need play more defensive as ranger :\ and as for rifts killing u then u simply a sh*tty ranger as my ranger was excelling with rifts >.>"
    was playing succession thou... very easy to avoid gettin CCed and hit in general.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  14. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

That witch got zerged. Killed by tearing arrow which proc multiple air attacks which means someone else knocked her down. This is likely an old clip too before the air attack multipliers were nerfed.

Every class looks strong when you can zerg.

Fateneko likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i get supermelted by geared rangers in my SA rotations(or better to say skill or two, if u can call that amount a rotation) so fast i always have to check if im wearing my processing clothes by mistake.

Legacina likes this.
  16. Legacina

Legacina Valkyrie 63 EU

hope youre also enjoying the slow effect ranger attacks have. making your double kd into an even bigger nightmare than it already is. if you even survive the first one that is.
    you should see a guardian chase a ranger with her W+F while the ranger kites backwards. the guardian barely can move cause of the hitstun.

17. RandomHajile

I wanna see that I frame chain in action. I don't even know rangers I frame Loool. I agree w dude who said the height Los thing is really annoying but ranger is actually OK. It's probably not trash but it's Def not good. Probably has a place but not necessary.

I decided to main ranger for sure. Since she's my life skiller plus I bought hercu pack. I Def see how ranger can do a lot of dps just messing around but I dono how well that translates to a node or serious high geared pvp encounter.

18. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, ive seen our 500+ dp shai absolutely roflstomped by a certain ranger that is often in rbf.

20. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

you can count the rangers thats anyhow active in pvp on one hand and i can probably tell you the gearscore of everyone. but your 500 dp shai should look whats wrong with her set up then