1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Ranger Stella Helmet Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Briory, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Briory

I really like this helmet as a mix and match piece for any pearl shop costume I use (btw, rangers need a lot more love in the hair department), but I noticed something odd and since then I haven't been able to unsee it.
    2018-02-14_1069416094.jpg
    So as you can see here, she has an abnormally large cranium which is disproportionate to the rest of her head. I have taken the liberty in making a GIMP edit of what I think it should look like. Before and After.jpg
    Is adjusting this feasible at all?

Moonbeam, Big Huang and The G.O.A.T. like this.
  2. Norman B.

OMG, I noticed the same thing when that outfit came out. It's actually what kept me from buying it. A fix to that dome piece would definitely lead to a sale~ :D

3. Briory

Yeah, it's so annoying!

4. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

Hi Briory, I was never good at "Spot the difference" photos and I am not seeing any difference between the two. Mind pointing it out to us? :)

eitheldin likes this.
  5. kakodaimonos

The hair is way more stretched out in the first one. Looks more natural in the 2nd.

6. Briory

If you look closely, the one I edited has a smaller cranium. The top of the head of the original is much larger/taller than what looks realistic.
    Before and After 2.jpg
    I created the purple line for you as a guide to see how much smaller and more normal my edit is compared to the one existing iteration.

eitheldin likes this.
  7. Moonbeam

OMG....That's why it looks weird. I bought this because I love the aesthetic of it, and how long it is...but then I noticed it looked kind of weird, and I couldn't put my finger on why...now I know. Yeah, it looks awful. Feels like I wasted my money. Funny that the staff says they can't see the problem, and you confirm it, and they just don't respond xD Ha.

8. GM Dew

Game Master

Hey there,

I'm sorry for the large delay in response. :O Thank you for pointing out the difference, I'll pass it on to our QA team so that they can have a look at it.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

9. Shenya

Looks correct to me, just the way the hair falls, no parting etc, I took a screenshot of myself with the Stella helm on then hid it and took another, the size of her cranium does not change, only her hair.
    StellaCranium.jpg